Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tash saying that she thinks Dami and Luca are her best mates made me feel really sorry for her. I bet she had a tit time at high school and was one of those people who absolutely blossomed as soon as she left her awk teenage years and is now being considered ‘hot’. I think she wants to popular and liked and has some really deep self esteem issues which makes her flakey and can come across desperate. These two are not your friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She hasn’t been perfect but I don’t think she’s nasty.
I would tend to disagree as anytime a new bombshell came in she fucked Andrew off , told him he made her feel like tit, he’s making her lose herself, she’s lost her sassy witch side. Then goes in a huff and tells him not to touch her and get away from her when the bombshell doesn’t pick her. That’s nasty. Next day she’s running back to him crying telling him she’s in love with him but then does the same thing in casa amour? Is it any wonder everyone in the Villa is confused and Andrew is upset. Then, she goes apeshit over the heart rate challenge when the day previous to that she was telling him to duck off. Made him her boyfriend then yaps about it when the night previous to it she was in bed with Billy saying she had FOMO. Guaranteed if Andrew had of gotten put out that night, she wouldn’t have left with him.

Reactions: 15
Having mucked out my 3 horses this morning before being at my desk for 8am, to work till 5, just to pay for the privilege of doing it all again tomorrow, I have definitely gone wrong somewhere 🙄
We need to turn back time....and go to school where all the footballers went and snag the buggers early 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tash saying that she thinks Dami and Luca are her best mates made me feel really sorry for her. I bet she had a tit time at high school and was one of those people who absolutely blossomed as soon as she left her awk teenage years and is now being considered ‘hot’. I think she wants to popular and liked and has some really deep self esteem issues which makes her flakey and can come across desperate. These two are not your friends.
I know def has self esteem issues not helped by her dad thinking the sun shines out of her butt. Bullies (Luca) can sniff these types out a mile off.

Reactions: 10
I’m not tashas biggest fan but have you read what her dad put out? It broke my heart and I wish I wasn’t so ignorant about deafness

Reactions: 14
I think that over time, Dami has shown his true colours. The way he treated Summer, then telling her to shut up was nasty. And he was very unwilling to apologise. He isn’t a decent partner. He has narc tendencies and is very entitled.

Reactions: 22
Louise Owens career has been being Michael Owen’s girlfriend and then wife. She came from a middle class/upper middle class family. Her dad is a businessman and she had her own horse growing up. She has been dating Michael Owen since school and by 18 he was already an up and coming star - so she’s never had a proper career per say. She left school after her GCSEs and did a NVQ in business and finance at Deeside College, and did a brief stint at a credit card company. She moved in with Michael Owen into a mansion in June 2002, aged 22. By that point I think she’d quit her job and she started an equine science course. She got pregnant with Gemma and never finished it. Gemma was born in May 2003, so it looks as though Louise got pregnant as soon as she’d moved in with Michael.

Louise has groomed Gemma to be a mini-me. Gemma is into dressage undoubtedly because of her mother. She dresses and behaves a lot older than her years - what 18 year old needs filler?!

I don’t think Louise is going to be the feminist type to come in and highlight how toxic and misogynist Lucas behaviour is. I think she’ll dislike Luca on the basis that he won’t offer Gemma the life that Louise clearly has groomed her for, essentially to be the wife of a very wealthy man.

Louise was born into a well off family, found a successful man early on and has essentially lived her life in luxury as a lady who lunches ever since, free to indulge herself in her biggest hobby; horses. Now her daughter is the same. Louise was only a few years older than Gemma when she got pregnant with her, I expect she wants Gemma to find a wealthy man ASAP and Luca is not that man.
His family are certainly well off, but Luca is a stratosphere away still, from the type of wealth Gemma has been used to growing up.
Louise is going to strut into that villa, head to toe in designer, and give the biggest green light we've ever seen on this show for all the reasons you've highlighted.

Luca will then ask Gemma to be his girlfriend on the final date and fiat 500 will go crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I want someone to explain to me what Tasha has actually done that’s so bad? Nothing the boys haven’t. I honestly think it’s the casa girls fault for going in there and winding everyone the duck up over it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Man I know right. Everyone tells me to have ambitions and a good career, duck that I want to be wined and dined and piss around on horses called Lord Kingsley McNoggin the 3rd in my country estate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know. I plan to Manifest that life 🤣 I don't want a business of my own and I've absolutely 0 idea what other career I could or would want to do so....

Lady of leisure is my goal. Do I need to apply for LI? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm starting to think Tasha wasn't entirely wrong about her losing herself in there, but I think she was mistaken in assuming it was because she was with Andrew. Every single OG woman in there seems to have become less confident and outspoken as the series has gone on, whereas the men seem to be getting more bold. It could just be the way it's edited but it's weird.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Nah I like Tasha. She’s had her moments and its definitely her desire to be popular that’s been her downfall but she’s been given a hard enough time over it. Whatever’s gone on with her and Andrew it’s their business. Luca and Dami can duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gemma should have
💍 Davide
💋 Billy
🥧 Luca

That would have put Luca in his place. She should not have to pander to him. You can tell she looks defeated by him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was thinking this morning. I couldn’t go into the villa. Not because I ain’t a bombshell (my hubby calls me his strawberry blonde bombshell) but basically how are they surving in the heat. I can’t cope in this. How do they still look glam

ps

not a Luca fan either. Feel like he has smelly breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah I like Tasha. She’s had her moments and its definitely her desire to be popular that’s been her downfall but she’s been given a hard enough time over it. Whatever’s gone on with her and Andrew it’s their business. Luca and Dami can duck off.
I like her too. It was Andrew I never liked but now I'm fully rooting for them. I found it so satisfying watching him finally stand up for himself after he'd previously been so easily swayed by others.

Reactions: 13
I'm starting to think Tasha wasn't entirely wrong about her losing herself in there, but I think she was mistaken in assuming it was because she was with Andrew. Every single OG woman in there seems to have become less confident and outspoken as the series has gone on, whereas the men seem to be getting more bold. It could just be the way it's edited but it's weird.
I agree with this to a degree, I feel like the girls are happy to grin and bear it to get to the end and will drop them once out.

But again it’s so hard to tell because Unseen Bits they do seem closer. I don’t think they’re all as miserable as the main show makes out.

Reactions: 4
It’s so toxic and upsetting. I want to go and Amazon order a box of red flags to the villa- send the girls a sign.

Reactions: 6
That’s what toxic men do to you though hun 😂

Louise is going to strut into that villa, head to toe in designer, and give the biggest green light we've ever seen on this show for all the reasons you've highlighted.

Luca will then ask Gemma to be his girlfriend on the final date and fiat 500 will go crazy.
I’ve got a feeling her parents aren’t going to go in

Reactions: 3
That’s what toxic men do to you though hun 😂
Exactly! I don't want to make too many assumptions because it could be down to what the producers are choosing to show us, but it reminds me so much of my own experience in a toxic relationship. It's uncomfortable to watch.

It reminds me of last year when everyone just started to look exhausted every time Faye was annoyed, except this year it looks as if it's only the women getting round down.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.