Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t for the life of me understand all this love for Tasha!? I think she is the definition of an ape. A proper snakey witch and the worst female in there

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cant believe im warming to tasha… never thought i’d see the day…. Honestly ready to watch luca and dami have the least votes tonight unless fiat 500 worked overtime for their king Loser Luca

Reactions: 11
Louise is going to strut into that villa, head to toe in designer, and give the biggest green light we've ever seen on this show for all the reasons you've highlighted.

Luca will then ask Gemma to be his girlfriend on the final date and fiat 500 will go crazy.
I don’t think Luca will make it to parents meet up. He’s getting the Jake storyline - I think Gemma will dump him and walk.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Haven’t Dami and Luca missed the point here though. Yes Andrew and Tasha are official now but that’s just in these last couple of days. The whole premise of Love Island is to go in as a single and try and find a good match for yourself: that’s what Tasha’s been doing, folks may not like how she’s going about it but she’s playing the Love Island game, why are Dami and Luca so shocked about it🤔

Bullying is all about how it makes a person feel. it’s patently obvious how upset Tasha is in all of this, so in my book she’s being bullied.
Tasha does cry over everything even a public vote though to be fair or if something don't go her way

Reactions: 5
Tasha does cry over everything even a public vote though to be fair or if something don't go her way
If you read tashas dads statement about her disability and life growing up it does make a lot more sense to me and I’ve softened to her. Also her being the first contestant to donate money to charity is amazing but has really been buried by the media which is a shame

Reactions: 6
If you read tashas dads statement about her disability and life growing up it does make a lot more sense to me and I’ve softened to her. Also her being the first contestant to donate money to charity is amazing but has really been buried by the media which is a shame
But people were annoyed at jacques family using adhd and now her dad is using her deafness that's OK and excuses her behaviour. Hmm OK then .

The given money to charity shouldn’t even have been mentioned IMO. Why should she win because she’s giving to charity

Reactions: 13
I can’t for the life of me understand all this love for Tasha!? I think she is the definition of an ape. A proper snakey witch and the worst female in there
i don’t think there’s “love” for her. people simply feel bad for her. it’s really easy to want to root for the person whose constantly getting trashed on by the others. i don’t love or hate tasha tbh, but luca and dami constantly going in on her makes me want to root for her, idk why but that’s just what happens

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Didn’t get this either, dunno how she ever thought this. However, in saying that, she also thinks she’s a bad sassy witch. So her judgement can be very wrong 😂
Honestly pointless so many people condoning what she's done and blowing smoke up her arse like she's had all her life from her dad. She's never going to learn. He set up the post about her deafness and everyone is lapping it up but called out jacques family over his adhd. Her deafness must be hard but she put herself in there. Her deafness didn't make her jump on every guy in there and nobody took her up on it. She was even open for adam. She has no interest in Andrew whatsoever . Making him her boyfriend was to up luca and Gemma and for thr public vote and most of you can't see through her plan 😂🙃

Reactions: 9
I would absolutely cry if I was constantly in the bottom.
i wouldn’t cry, but it would definitely hurt my feelings. humans care about what other people think of them, and naturally they want to be liked, and when they aren’t it hurts i guess

Reactions: 17
But people were annoyed at jacques family using adhd and now her dad is using her deafness that's OK and excuses her behaviour. Hmm OK then .
I don’t think it excuses behaviour but it does give an insight into why she might be like this.
Jaques adhd does not explain why he was gaslighting Paige about his behaviour but could explain the way he couldn’t hold his temper at all. Does not excuse it though.

• Heart
I mean whether we like Tasha or not at this stage she’s absolutely being bullied there’s no question about it IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly pointless so many people condoning what she's done and blowing smoke up her arse like she's had all her life from her dad. She's never going to learn. He set up the post about her deafness and everyone is lapping it up but called out jacques family over his adhd. Her deafness must be hard but she put herself in there. Her deafness didn't make her jump on every guy in there and nobody took her up on it. She was even open for adam.
Her deafness could have contributed to her need to be seen as attractive and wanted by other people though. Doesn’t excuse bad behaviour but it made me understand more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.