Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a nosy on Gemma’s mums Instagram. Lots of pro Luca comments on her latest post. Could do with some balance.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
God damn she has my dream life 🤣🤣 I want to be lady who lunches!!
Man I know right. Everyone tells me to have ambitions and a good career, duck that I want to be wined and dined and piss around on horses called Lord Kingsley McNoggin the 3rd in my country estate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Luca is gonna pie Tasha.. Dami will as well. Davide could potentially pie Tasha or Ekin.. ya never know with him😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
God damn she has my dream life 🤣🤣 I want to be lady who lunches!!
Having mucked out my 3 horses this morning before being at my desk for 8am, to work till 5, just to pay for the privilege of doing it all again tomorrow, I have definitely gone wrong somewhere 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just had a peruse at Gemmas Instagram and noticed she doesn’t have any photos of herself with any friends/girlfriends. It makes me even more worried that Luca is going to isolate her to the max when they get out

Reactions: 10
Just had a nosy on Gemma’s mums Instagram. Lots of pro Luca comments on her latest post. Could do with some balance.
When is it from though? Could be last week when they were still favourites.

I’ve just had a peruse at Gemmas Instagram and noticed she doesn’t have any photos of herself with any friends/girlfriends. It makes me even more worried that Luca is going to isolate her to the max when they get out
I think they all clear the Instagram prior to going on the show.

Reactions: 3
Listening to my pod on paper and while I get the Luca hate I wish she could double down on dami in the same way. She is calling him out but not with as much chest as she does Luca.

Also she gives Indiyah way too much credit in how she handles Dami.

Reactions: 4
Andrew crying last night that the boys are saying about how tasha treats him. Saying they’ve not said it to his face. They literally did. In casa they told him she treats him like crap and won’t be faithful so he shouldn’t be. He’s now acting like the boys have lied to him. He’s the biggest idiot.

the question of riding someone’s coat tails last night was funny I think if anyone else but luca got then probably they’d have chosen him.
I think his point was that they still think she's insincere and using him even though they are now boyfriend/girlfriend. Not that they haven't said this stuff to his face in the past.
I hope he ditches them tbh, they are NOT his friends.

Reactions: 5
So tonight we will have the rest of the challenge, then waste 15 mins on them sat round talking tit the following morning and 10 minutes before the end they will get called to the fire pit to tell them the public have been voting which will end on ANOTHER bleeping CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Reactions: 24
Gemma's snog choice was such a cop out to please Luca. Also I'm so annoyed she didn't get rid of that absolute melt (Luca).

Reactions: 19
So tonight we will have the rest of the challenge, then waste 15 mins on them sat round talking tit the following morning and 10 minutes before the end they will get called to the fire pit to tell them the public have been voting which will end on ANOTHER bleeping CLIFFHANGER!!!!
I think this will be the party episode where they go off somewhere then we put three people in the bottom. Lowest votes instantly out and then the remaining two of each sex picked by the other islanders.

After that we will get the final bombshells enter the villa. But that probably won’t be until tomorrows episode and tonight will end on the cliff hanger of either Laura walking in, or the islanders having to select.

Louise Owens career has been being Michael Owen’s girlfriend and then wife. She came from a middle class/upper middle class family. Her dad is a businessman and she had her own horse growing up. She has been dating Michael Owen since school and by 18 he was already an up and coming star - so she’s never had a proper career per say. She left school after her GCSEs and did a NVQ in business and finance at Deeside College, and did a brief stint at a credit card company. She moved in with Michael Owen into a mansion in June 2002, aged 22. By that point I think she’d quit her job and she started an equine science course. She got pregnant with Gemma and never finished it. Gemma was born in May 2003, so it looks as though Louise got pregnant as soon as she’d moved in with Michael.

Louise has groomed Gemma to be a mini-me. Gemma is into dressage undoubtedly because of her mother. She dresses and behaves a lot older than her years - what 18 year old needs filler?!

I don’t think Louise is going to be the feminist type to come in and highlight how toxic and misogynist Lucas behaviour is. I think she’ll dislike Luca on the basis that he won’t offer Gemma the life that Louise clearly has groomed her for, essentially to be the wife of a very wealthy man.

Louise was born into a well off family, found a successful man early on and has essentially lived her life in luxury as a lady who lunches ever since, free to indulge herself in her biggest hobby; horses. Now her daughter is the same. Louise was only a few years older than Gemma when she got pregnant with her, I expect she wants Gemma to find a wealthy man ASAP and Luca is not that man.
His family are certainly well off, but Luca is a stratosphere away still, from the type of wealth Gemma has been used to growing up.
I’m not so sure their only aspirations for her are a rich husband, I don’t think she’d be on love island unless she wanted a career of her own. She’ll make a fortune as an influencer when she gets out.
Gemma’s Mum has put up with cheating from Michael Owen as well as a rumoured gambling addiction, surely she’d want better for her daughter. I’d imagine her parents are only together for convenience at this stage.

I’m not so sure their only aspirations for her are a rich husband, I don’t think she’d be on love island unless she wanted a career of her own. She’ll make a fortune on her own as an influencer when she gets out.
Gemma’s Mum has put up with cheating from Michael Owen as well as a rumoured gambling addiction, surely she’d want better for her daughter. I’d imagine her parents are only together for convenience at this stage.
I think I read somewhere that at age 18 Michael Owen “cut Gemma off”. As in, he told her he isn’t just going to fund her forever and she has to get a job. I’m pretty sure that’s why she started the swimwear business.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.