Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think they could surprise us all and do an all over islander vote ie it could be only boys in the bottom? Would be a great message to send to the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah we'll probably lose ekin and davide because people splitting votes for tasha and Andrew to spite dami and luca which is silly really . As we have to put up with spoilt brat tasha crying everytime a game or a vote don't go her way .can't believe how many people have forgot how manipulative and a game player she is 🙄
Tbh I haven't forgotten
I just hate Luca more

Reactions: 10
Clearly the vote is going to be rigged to stop Luca and Dami from leaving to prevent the danger that Gemma and Indiyah from leaving with them!

Reactions: 9
I checked this on Twitter and I’m glad I’m not alone. Does anyone think Billy has features of a little person/dwarfism?
I’m my area there’s a nitty that’s looks exactly like billy but bald and I can’t unsee it whenever he’s on the screen

Clearly the vote is going to be rigged to stop Luca and Dami from leaving to prevent the danger that Gemma and Indiyah from leaving with them!
The vote don’t be rigged although they’ll prob manipulate how they dump the islanders

Reactions: 5
But that’s for Andrew to deal with. Luca and Dami have made their point but constantly going in on her especially when she’s no longer responding. It’s just weird for them to care that much and the egging each other on is just weird.
I actually hate Luca and Dami and do not defend their actions in anyway. However, I think that Tasha has been disrespectful and quite nasty to Andrew and has made him feel inadequate throughout this whole process. Yes obviously, Andrew did whatever he did with coco - “licked her tit or whatever” 😂😂
but she went to bed with Billy even when they had sorted things out cuddling and kissing telling him she has FOMO and 2 days later, she conveniently made Andrew her boyfriend. In my opinion, if it was my friend and I thought his missus was leading him on and making an asshole outta him, I think I’d be trying to get that through to them. Like the girls should be stepping up and telling Gemma that she isn’t Luca’s possession and his behaviour isn’t acceptable. Tasha is still responding though, she walked off in a hissy fit last night nearly crying again only Andrew did her dirty work this time. Tasha is manipulative and tries to get her own way all of the time

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I definetly agree that literally everyone was slating her a few days ago and it was only luca that said it to her face and got hate and rightly so but what about everyone else ? They also said the same stuff ? How's tasha going to feel when she watches back on that .
Andrew said a lot of tit about her as well complelty slated her in casa and who was it to oh yes his best friends dami and luca .they would have had to listen to all the stuff about tasha and was there comforting him and seeing how upset and down he was .and also saw the amount of times tasha would get excited at new people coming in and again andrew went to his friends .so yeah why would they like tasha when andrew was upset over her ? Then them both choosing tasha in that game .they had to choose someone ? If they had chosen someone else .whoever it was would have also be upset .that been said I do feel like they was way to harsh and both need to go home gemma seems to smile more around Billy and then danica can go with deji .at this point .davide and ekin to win followed by either danica and deji or danica and billy

Reactions: 2
Just catching up with last night episode and I'm laughing because Deji understood how to speak to Danica. Literally talking to her like someone trying to get a job 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I definetly agree that literally everyone was slating her a few days ago and it was only luca that said it to her face and got hate and rightly so but what about everyone else ? They also said the same stuff ? How's tasha going to feel when she watches back on that .
Andrew said a lot of tit about her as well complelty slated her in casa and who was it oh yes his best friends dami and luca .they would have had to listen to all the stuff about tasha and was there comforting him .so yeah why would they like tasha when andrew was upset over her ? Then them both choosing tasha in that game .they had to choose someone ? If they had chosen someone else .whoever it was would have also be upset .that been said I do feel like they was way to harsh and both need to go home gemma seems to smile more around Billy and then danica can go with deji .at this point .davide and ekin to win followed by either danica and deji or danica and billy
Yeah it hasn’t been just Luca saying these things. It’s the whole villa. Luca is the only one that’s said it directly to her whilst the rest are bitching behind her back. I think Tasha had made Andrew her boyfriend for convenience as it means they’re a couple and comes across as “solid” but Andrew has caught the feels and she hasn’t but has manipulated the whole thing to make it look like they’re the only couple in there.

Andrew said a lot of tit about her as well complelty slated her in casa and who was it to oh yes his best friends dami and luca .they would have had to listen to all the stuff about tasha and was there comforting him and seeing how upset and down he was .and also saw the amount of times tasha would get excited at new people coming in and again andrew went to his friends .so yeah why would they like tasha when andrew was upset over her ? Then them both choosing tasha in that game .they had to choose someone ? If they had chosen someone else .whoever it was would have also be upset .that been said I do feel like they was way to harsh and both need to go home gemma seems to smile more around Billy and then danica can go with deji .at this point .davide and ekin to win followed by either danica and deji or danica and billy
I think it’s the fact Luca is so vile in general. His actions at Movie Night were grim, laughing his little head off at the girls stuff, getting massively aggressive at Gemma for literally doing nothing, and then giving a directors commentary over everything…

Because he so specifically dislikes Tasha people now want her to do well to spite him. It’s the only message the public can send

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm new here I came here to say that...

Luca's behaviour towards Gemma is VERY concerning and I pray her mum comes in there and wipes that smirky smarmy look off his face……
… Surely her family won't support it?
Louise Owens career has been being Michael Owen’s girlfriend and then wife. She came from a middle class/upper middle class family. Her dad is a businessman and she had her own horse growing up. She has been dating Michael Owen since school and by 18 he was already an up and coming star - so she’s never had a proper career per say. She left school after her GCSEs and did a NVQ in business and finance at Deeside College, and did a brief stint at a credit card company. She moved in with Michael Owen into a mansion in June 2002, aged 22. By that point I think she’d quit her job and she started an equine science course. She got pregnant with Gemma and never finished it. Gemma was born in May 2003, so it looks as though Louise got pregnant as soon as she’d moved in with Michael.

Louise has groomed Gemma to be a mini-me. Gemma is into dressage undoubtedly because of her mother. She dresses and behaves a lot older than her years - what 18 year old needs filler?!

I don’t think Louise is going to be the feminist type to come in and highlight how toxic and misogynist Lucas behaviour is. I think she’ll dislike Luca on the basis that he won’t offer Gemma the life that Louise clearly has groomed her for, essentially to be the wife of a very wealthy man.

Louise was born into a well off family, found a successful man early on and has essentially lived her life in luxury as a lady who lunches ever since, free to indulge herself in her biggest hobby; horses. Now her daughter is the same. Louise was only a few years older than Gemma when she got pregnant with her, I expect she wants Gemma to find a wealthy man ASAP and Luca is not that man.
His family are certainly well off, but Luca is a stratosphere away still, from the type of wealth Gemma has been used to growing up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I think it’s the fact Luca is so vile in general. His actions at Movie Night were grim, laughing his little head off at the girls stuff, getting massively aggressive at Gemma for literally doing nothing, and then giving a directors
Commentary over everything…

Because he so specifically dislikes Tasha people now want her to do well to spite him. It’s the only message the public can send
Yes this is exactly it. Any valid points Luca has are just overlooked because he’s such an hole about delivering them.

Andrew crying last night that the boys are saying about how tasha treats him. Saying they’ve not said it to his face. They literally did. In casa they told him she treats him like crap and won’t be faithful so he shouldn’t be. He’s now acting like the boys have lied to him. He’s the biggest idiot.

the question of riding someone’s coat tails last night was funny I think if anyone else but luca got then probably they’d have chosen him.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s the fact Luca is so vile in general. His actions at Movie Night were grim, laughing his little head off at the girls stuff, getting massively aggressive at Gemma for literally doing nothing, and then giving a directors
Commentary over everything…

Yeah I want luca and dami to go next but then I want tasha and andrew to go after them .i don't want them to win .luca's behaviour to gemma was appauling. However luca wasn't the only one making comments .literally all the guys was.they all need to be in the bottom all the guys .to show how crappy they are .at the point I want adam to come 2nd as at least he's showing people can change

Reactions: 6
Andrew crying last night that the boys are saying about how tasha treats him. Saying they’ve not said it to his face. They literally did. In casa they told him she treats him like crap and won’t be faithful so he shouldn’t be. He’s now acting like the boys have lied to him. He’s the biggest idiot.

the question of riding someone’s coat tails last night was funny I think if anyone else but luca got then probably they’d have chosen him.
Yeah Luca couldn’t give it to himself 😂😂😂

The way he said its only the girls he pied once.omg hes absolutely vile
It made my skin crawl. There’s something so dark about him and you could see how fuming he was deep down and embarrased about getting the pies to the face instead of laughing it off . I’ve said from day one he is a ticking time bomb

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Louise Owens career has been being Michael Owen’s girlfriend and then wife. She came from a middle class/upper middle class family. Her dad is a businessman and she had her own horse growing up. She has been dating Michael Owen since school and by 18 he was already an up and coming star - so she’s never had a proper career per say. She left school after her GCSEs and did a NVQ in business and finance at Deeside College, and did a brief stint at a credit card company. She moved in with Michael Owen into a mansion in June 2002, aged 22. By that point I think she’d quit her job and she started an equine science course. She got pregnant with Gemma and never finished it. Gemma was born in May 2003, so it looks as though Louise got pregnant as soon as she’d moved in with Michael.

Louise has groomed Gemma to be a mini-me. Gemma is into dressage undoubtedly because of her mother. She dresses and behaves a lot older than her years - what 18 year old needs filler?!

I don’t think Louise is going to be the feminist type to come in and highlight how toxic and misogynist Lucas behaviour is. I think she’ll dislike Luca on the basis that he won’t offer Gemma the life that Louise clearly has groomed her for, essentially to be the wife of a very wealthy man.

Louise was born into a well off family, found a successful man early on and has essentially lived her life in luxury as a lady who lunches ever since, free to indulge herself in her biggest hobby; horses. Now her daughter is the same. Louise was only a few years older than Gemma when she got pregnant with her, I expect she wants Gemma to find a wealthy man ASAP and Luca is not that man.
His family are certainly well off, but Luca is a stratosphere away still, from the type of wealth Gemma has been used to growing up.
God damn she has my dream life 🤣🤣 I want to be lady who lunches!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.