Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they’re the only couple in there. So I believe she thinks if she makes him her boyfriend she has more of a chance. And it seems to have worked
I don’t think it worked. I think what’s worked is that people feel sorry for her for the hate she gets from Luca for no reason.

Reactions: 14
If socials are a good representation like usual, Gemma is the top girl, closely followed by Ekin. Luca was top boy but he’s fucked that so it might even be bloody Adam most popular 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well they’re the only couple in there. So I believe she thinks if she makes him her boyfriend she has more of a chance. And it seems to have worked
it hasn’t worked, people are voting for her because of luca and dami lol

Reactions: 5
Indiyah brings absolutely nothing to the show, I thought she was ok the first week or so but now she's just a
wet blanket.

I said last week that Indiyah and Dami were less believable than Kaz and Tyler, it's becoming more and more evident that this is true.

Reactions: 26
I'm new here I came here to say that...

Luca's behaviour towards Gemma is VERY concerning and I pray her mum comes in there and wipes that smirky smarmy look off his face. He is a walking red flag and a walking ick at this point. His family defending him on insta is the icing on the cake. They cannot win. What would it teach young girls? That a controlling relationship is the "vibe"?!?!

Hs behaviour towards Tasha is obsessive and repulsive.

The way Dami spoke to Summer the other night was disgusting.

Billy is a snake and not even funny in the slightest.

I really hope Gemma does not continue the relationship on the outside i feel like she's already so trapped. Surely her family won't support it?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t think it worked. I think what’s worked is that people feel sorry for her for the hate she gets from Luca for no reason.
I don’t like Luca but I think Luca is the one that’s called her out on her bullshit. I don’t exactly think it’s bullying. She cried after being in bottom 3 and every single islander was bitching behind her back. Luca was the one that said it. Luca and Dami have been telling Andrew from the get go that Tasha isn’t into him which I think most of the islanders also agree with but just aren’t saying it. I do think Luca is bullying Gemma and it’s very awkward and uncomfortable to watch.

Indiyah brings absolutely nothing to the show, I thought she was ok the first week or so but now she's just a
wet blanket.

I said last week that Indiyah and Dami were less believable than Kaz and Tyler, it's becoming more and more evident that this is true.
I loved Indiyah at the beginning and there’s times I do love her too but think she’s caught feelings for Dami and now losing herself a little

Reactions: 4
wet blanket.

as much as i don’t like them together, i don’t see how they’re comparable. only similarity is that they’re black. kaz recoupled only cause she knew tyler would. indiyah wanted to get to know both of them. indiyah and dami actually seem ti like each other, they seem to have way more chemistry than kaz and tyler. and as much as i hate dami, i think he actually likes indiyah. don’t see how they’re comparable. also damis the one who went for indiyah, tyler if i remember correctly had dates with sharon and kaz cause they were single

Reactions: 9
I'm new here I came here to say that...

Luca's behaviour towards Gemma is VERY concerning and I pray her mum comes in there and wipes that smirky smarmy look off his face. He is a walking red flag and a walking ick at this point. His family defending him on insta is the icing on the cake. They cannot win. What would it teach young girls? That a controlling relationship is the "vibe"?!?!

Hs behaviour towards Tasha is obsessive and repulsive.

The way Dami spoke to Summer the other night was disgusting.

Billy is a snake and not even funny in the slightest.

I really hope Gemma does not continue the relationship on the outside i feel like she's already so trapped. Surely her family won't support it?
I hate that Gemma is getting heat online for pecking dami on the cheek. She’s already on too deep and she knows that Luca would explode if she kissed any one else even though it’s a silly game. I was the same in a relationship like that I’d just avoid anything I could to make him blow up and if he did I’d apologise and somehow everything would be turned around and made my fault and I’d start to believe it. They condition you to make you feel that way. You could already see it on movie night, Gemma was asking the girls a few times I didn’t do anything wrong did I? I pray her parents pull her out of this situation. It’s so unsettling to watch. I knew Luca would take the pies to the face really badly and say it’s because the girls wanted him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
don’t like Luca but I think Luca is the one that’s called her out on her bullshit. I don’t exactly think it’s bullying. She cried after being in bottom 3 and every single islander was bitching behind her back. Luca was the one that said it. Luca and Dami have been telling Andrew from the get go that Tasha isn’t into him which I think most of the islanders also agree with but just aren’t saying it. I do think Luca is bullying Gemma and it’s very awkward and uncomfortable to watch
I agree that there’s definetly a side eye towards Tasha from the others in the villain but There’s making a point and there’s being disrespectful and mean. Luca and Dami crossed that line a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s making a point and there’s being disrespectful. Luca and Dami crossed that line a long time ago.
But Tasha has been disrespectful towards Andrew a number of times. Some of her behaviour has been just as bad as Luca and Dami only difference is that she’s female.

Reactions: 3
I’m even more cross with Luca now that his constant bullying of Tasha is going to make Andrew and Tasha bloody win this thing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
as much as i don’t like them together, i don’t see how they’re comparable. only similarity is that they’re black. kaz recoupled only cause she knew tyler would. indiyah wanted to get to know both of them. indiyah and dami actually seem ti like each other, they seem to have way more chemistry than kaz and tyler. and as much as i hate dami, i think he actually likes indiyah. don’t see how they’re comparable. also damis the one who went for indiyah, tyler if i remember correctly had dates with sharon and kaz cause they were single
Agreee with this. Tyler could barely look at Kaz. He was not into her whatsoever. I think Dami likes Indiyah in that she’s his chosen “woman” for the final so while he might flirt with others he’ll always go back to Indiyah.

Reactions: 6
I really hope that when it’s just Gemma and her mum having a chat in the villa sans Luca that she makes her concerns for Gemma clear and how there a few things about him that make her uncomfortable. I know it will be a hard thing for her to do, and ultimately she will just want Gemma to be happy - but it needs to be said. She can’t sit there and say what a lovely lad he is surely and how happy she is for Gemma after the massive waving red flags we have all seen? I wonder how she will approach it.. I know Gemma values her mother’s opinion so it needs to be said that he is not right for her and he is controlling.. but how do you do that without making a complete spectacle of yourself on tv!! If done right it could be amazing tv.

Reactions: 24
This year's cast is infuriating. The men are so toxic and nobody in there has a healthy relationship.

I'm hoping they mix up the final this year and do something unexpected. It's always an anticlimax - they choose love, split the money, stay together long enough for their contractual deals then split.

Whichever girl is in the final really should keep the money. It's never happened and will likely get you more interest on the outside than the same old routine.

Reactions: 15
I hate that Gemma is getting heat online for pecking dami on the cheek. She’s already on too deep and she knows that Luca would explode if she kissed any one else even though it’s a silly game. I was the same in a relationship like that I’d just avoid anything I could to make him blow up and if he did I’d apologise and somehow everything would be turned around and made my fault and I’d start to believe it. They condition you to make you feel that way. You could already see it on movie night, Gemma was asking the girls a few times I didn’t do anything wrong did I? I pray her parents pull her out of this situation. It’s so unsettling to watch. I knew Luca would take the pies to the face really badly and say it’s because the girls wanted him.
The way he said its only the girls he pied once.omg hes absolutely vile

Reactions: 20
But Tasha has been disrespectful towards Andrew a number of times. Some of her behaviour has been just as bad as Luca and Dami only difference is that she’s female.
But that’s for Andrew to deal with. Luca and Dami have made their point but constantly going in on her especially when she’s no longer responding. It’s just weird for them to care that much and the egging each other on is just weird.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.