Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really really really want Adam to be gone, just to make ITV realise bringing him back was a complete and utter waste of time.

I don’t like what Jacques did in Casa Amor or how he’s acted, but I do believe a lot of it was down to Dami egging him on. Yet Dami is getting a free pass from everyone, especially Orlaith on My Pod on Paper who seem to think the sun shines from his arse. On paper, he did worse than Jacques as he got Summer emotionally invested in him and laid it on thick.

Adam hasn’t changed since LI four years ago. He dresses the same, acts the same and has obviously been given a storyline to follow and go after Paige for more drama. I don’t believe Adam has ever grown up since LI and is stuck emotionally in that era four years ago as it was his heyday.
If Paige goes with Adam it’s clear the things she said to Jacques weren’t true as everyone thought they’d stay together she was emotionally invested in him! Can’t stand Adam and how My Pod on Paper again believe he’s the best thing ever, he’s not. We’ve seen the lines from him time and time again and how do Paige and Danica even give him the time of day after his behaviour years ago? Surely they’d stay away no?

I really want Adam to go tonight. I fear it’ll be Deji, Josh, someone like that but in a dream world it’ll be Dami and Adam. I don’t get why he’d return, most people who have been on LI say they never want to return as they’ve moved on from that part of their life, Adam just wants fame and notoriety. Look at the way Jazmine said Adam spoke about her, he’s vile and the girls should stay away!

Reactions: 8
The ending I think is the girls shock at billy and danica?

lads ive terrible taste in islanders, we know this but god damn it if that Andrew/tasha thing didn’t make me go awwww.I don’t trust tasha but Andrew just looks so buzzing.

Reactions: 2
Agree. Who wants to watch two people already all loved up (supposedly) sitting across from one another telling each other how wonderful they are. If they insist on date night, they should mix it up a bit and pick the names out of a hat. Imagine Gemma on a big long date with Adam. That would've livened things up in the villa, especially for Luca. :giggle:
Next series they should have the public vote for who goes on a date - Not couples just individual islanders. It would make things a lot more interesting and give the islanders more chances to get to know the other islanders and cause more recoupling drama!

Reactions: 14
I don’t like what Jacques did in Casa Amor or how he’s acted, but I do believe a lot of it was down to Dami egging him on. Yet Dami is getting a free pass from everyone, especially Orlaith on My Pod on Paper who seem to think the sun shines from his arse. On paper, he did worse than Jacques as he got Summer emotionally invested in him and laid it on thick.
jacques choice was his own regardless of the egging on and ultimately his disrespect, aggressive reaction and inability to handle the consequences of what he did is why it backfired on him. Damis inability to ever be the one in the wrong is why he even now doesn’t think he did anything wrong. He also has on more than one occasion tries to playfully put it down to being a guy as though that entitles him to act the knob. His attitude to women is so condescending

I agree it’s annoying - Adam was brought in to shake up Jacques in particular whereas Dami has literally skated by with minimal airtime, a romantic edit with Indiyah and zero call outs or consequences for his actions.

Reactions: 10
I see people like Billy for Danica on here but he only said he’d get to know her after he saw she had a good bum. That’s not a good sign IMO

Reactions: 6
Have a feeling paige might be up for the vote for leaving tonight as I've seen a lot of comments about her been disresptfull

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.