Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Gemma just not really in to him or is she just a little awkward? Because I found the way she was sitting as far away from him as possible and leaning back quite awkward and a little, odd? I don’t know, her body language didn’t scream that she was super in to him and having a good time 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Is Gemma just not really in to him or is she just a little awkward? Because I found the way she was sitting as far away from him as possible and leaning back quite awkward and a little, odd? I don’t know, her body language didn’t scream that she was super in to him and having a good time 😂
I know its odd to be like that after spending 24hrs with someone for 6 weeks.

Reactions: 12
It is really odd, just her whole demeanour with him. There have been islanders who have left who claim that these two are "obsessed" and all over each other. Then why aren't we seeing some of those moments? Even if someone is guarded and very protective of their media persona or whatever, surely on a date they would show some warmth with the guy that they claim to really like.

When I compare it to the date that Ekin and Davide had at the vineyard, the chemistry was just popping off the screen. Even the act of Davide washing Ekin's feet felt so personal and intimate and you could see how much they liked each other. With Gemma and Luca I get nothing from them. Just so cold and detached on her side. Even if they win, she'll run for the hills.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It is really odd, just her whole demeanour with him. There have been islanders who have left who claim that these two are "obsessed" and all over each other. Then why aren't we seeing some of those moments? Even if someone is guarded and very protective of their media persona or whatever, surely on a date they would show some warmth with the guy that they claim to really like.

When I compare it to the date that Ekin and Davide had at the vineyard, the chemistry was just popping off the screen. Even the act of Davide washing Ekin's feet felt so personal and intimate and you could see how much they liked each other. With Gemma and Luca I get nothing from them. Just so cold and detached on her side. Even if they win, she'll run for the hills.
.. where she can tread grapes with someone she actually does fancy 😉

Reactions: 1
So Gemma was there. But where was she during the party?

It is bad I'm more interested in Islanders being kicked out just for the tea. Where was Gemma? Why was Jacques kicked off? What was ES and George up to?
The rejects lap up the attention so will talk for free

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Gemma was there. But where was she during the party?

It is bad I'm more interested in Islanders being kicked out just for the tea. Where was Gemma? Why was Jacques kicked off? What was ES and George up to?
The rejects lap up the attention so will talk for free
Isn’t that Gemma wearing orange on the left? Literally looking like she’s being strangled by Luca.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t that Gemma wearing orange on the left? Literally looking like she’s being strangled by Luca,
Yes but she was in no scenes at the actual party that's what I'm getting at. So where was she? Luca would have had her in a headlock but he was dancing alone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes but she was in no scenes at the actual party that's what I'm getting at. So where was she? Luca would have had her in a headlock but he was dancing alone
I’ve just watched the end of the episode and she is there dancing! You see her quite a few times tbh!

Reactions: 16
I saw her dancing with Indiyah during the episode she was definitely there

Reactions: 5
I honestly sit closer to my co-workers at break times than she is sitting to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gemma and Luca are solid, it's ok to show emotion differently to other people(particularly when she knows the camera is on her), everybody who has come out of the villa has said it and even Adam remarked there wasn't a point pulling Gemma for a chat.....and if anyone could, it would be him.

Imagine Danica getting the final, Antigoni at home watching...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

this tweet is about Davide because even tho he has been talking to girls left and right/talking disrespectfully about ekin, he’s still loved. This is what I mean, “he’s insecure naw bless him hope he gets better.”

In what world do women get that response. I think davides funny but if it wasn’t for his Italian accent or ekin, he wouldn’t be seen the same

Reactions: 25
Imagine Danica getting the final, Antigoni at home watching...
I want Ekin to win it just to spite Antigoni. She absolutely thought Ekin was going to be the villain in her path to the final and it just didn’t happen for her at all 😂

Reactions: 22
To be fair to Gemma, I sometimes sit like that on dates with my bf even though I very much love him because I'm super bloated or the dress/shirt is just too tight and I'm self-conscious... though tbh I wouldn't blame her for getting the icK with Luca. She did tell him he was too intense in the first few weeks and I don't think he's gone down in the intensity. I can't believe I almost fell for his "charm" last week :sick:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.