Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
paige may be annoying but whenever i see people being mad at her for moving on with adam it annoys me so much, why shouldn’t she??
Crack on lady! Some of the comments on fb are unreal. I looked for a couple of minutes and then... Delete, delete, delete

Reactions: 7
If Tasha's treasure hunt doesn't end with "go to the place where you licked Coco's tit or whatever" I'm gonna be fuming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
paige may be annoying but whenever i see people being mad at her for moving on with adam it annoys me so much, why shouldn’t she??
Yeah I don’t like her but I’m finding myself defending her on Facebook to stupid comments about this

Reactions: 8
First look : Paige is defo thinking jax who
Why are none of the girls ever happy for Danica ??? Their faces when I’m guessing he kissed her
Andrew and Tasha can get to duck

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh wow the first look… tonights episode is gonna be boring
Boring .. and it’s actually insulting my intelligence .. appreciate they’ll all living life in a bubbie but newsflash, the bubble has burst, probably somewhere back in Series 4. If they’re gonna feed us crap at least make it edible crap.

Reactions: 11
How can she bang on about Jacques and what he’s done when she most likely watched Adam gaslight women on national television, so much so Womens Aid had to put a statement out about him. Adam doesn’t deserve someone as nice as Paige, he’s a rat.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t like her but I’m finding myself defending her on Facebook to stupid comments about this
she even explained how jax isn’t boyfriend material, how she’s not gonna train him into one, he’s not ticking her boxes etc. she was obviously over it and seemed finished with him but people want her to be some weeping widow running after a guy who can’t wipe his ass?? jax can get with two girls at casa she can’t? how people look at a relationship like jax and paige and think “awwww🥺”, i don’t know

How can she bang on about Jacques and what he’s done when she most likely watched Adam gaslight women on national television, so much so Womens Aid had to put a statement out about him. Adam doesn’t deserve someone as nice as Paige, he’s a rat.
i agree she can do better. but they’re not mad at her for that. they’re upset cause their precious “paques” is being ruined. it could be any guy, doesn’t have to be adam, and they would be saying this. so it’s not about adam. they just want her to be sad and run after him.

• Sad
Omg i may actually skip this ep. If its all going to be about Wet and Weepy. Cant stomach Tasha saying "Andreeeeeeeeeewwwwww" one more time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The double standards between men and women - in 2022 - is as archaic as it was in 1972.

Society wants us to adore the 'good rich girl' who wants to ask her Mommy permission before going out with a guy.

Society doesn't want us to admire a woman who continues on with her life after finding out the guy (who, incidentally, is the same guy the 'good girl' dated for over a year and slept with) made out with two girls to 'test himself'.

ITV knows who their audience is > superficial young adults who are easily persuaded by expensive jewelry, famous fathers and obsessive boyfriends (which, in their minds, equals love) :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I guessing Billy and Danica kiss. The girls don’t look exactly happy about it (from the preview - could change when it actually comes on) then again the girls seem to have something gets Danica anyways🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope to bleeping god Tasha isn’t asking Andrew to be her boyfriend cause it’s just not gunna work 🤣

Reactions: 5
Another boring episode by looks of it tonight🙄🙄Tasha faking it to make it to final with Titty Man!!!All i want to see is Ekin & Davide going to the Hideaway ..the perv that I am🤣🔥🔥Very little hideaway time this year🙄

• Haha
Agree. Who wants to watch two people already all loved up (supposedly) sitting across from one another telling each other how wonderful they are. If they insist on date night, they should mix it up a bit and pick the names out of a hat. Imagine Gemma on a big long date with Adam. That would've livened things up in the villa, especially for Luca. :giggle:
ohhh I think this is a great idea - it would mix up all the couples and stop people getting couples up in the first few weeks and then closing theirselves off - they could have a girls draw and a boys draw every midweek to switch things up!

Reactions: 8
I guessing Billy and Danica kiss. The girls don’t look exactly happy about it (from the preview - could change when it actually comes on) then again the girls seem to have something gets Danica anyways🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope to bleeping god Tasha isn’t asking Andrew to be her boyfriend cause it’s just not gunna work 🤣
It the girls continue to act like witches to Danica the more the public will vote for her. The last thing the established couples want is a threat.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.