• Billy

Votes: 128 22.2%
  • Josh

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Deji

Votes: 21 3.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh for sure wouldn’t mind him meeting me for a chat dripping wet after being in the pool.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
since danica-billy and summer-josh are happening, deji is now left with coco

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I voted for billy, he gives me proper year 7 vibes, terrorising the girls and kicking bean bags 🤣 I would have voted Davide but after last night I think he’s an insecure prick and a total hypocrite. Queen Ekin deserves better

@StrawberryCream in hindsight, really glad I didn’t win Davides shirt on eBay 🤣 Also it went for £240 🫢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can't get over that Andrew is anyone's favourite boy 😭 I would die of ick if I ever met him!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I voted for billy, he gives me proper year 7 vibes, terrorising the girls and kicking bean bags 🤣 I would have voted Davide but after last night I think he’s an insecure prick and a total hypocrite. Queen Ekin deserves better

@StrawberryCream in hindsight, really glad I didn’t win Davides shirt on eBay 🤣 Also it went for £240 🫢
Hm agree with you about Davide...but...i think hes just massively insecure and Ekin kicked him into touch which is what he needs. I dont think they will last but i feel like they genuinely like each other

Reactions: 15
There’s no option for ‘none of them’ so I’m afraid I can’t participate in the poll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I reckon Jacques has damaged Gemma emotionally. We’ve seen his behaviour in public so what the hell did he put her through in private. I think she sees some traits in Luca and that’s why she’s being very guarded and not letting her heart override her very level head, getting back to a semi normal life will give her the clarity she needs. Once bitten twice shy as they say.

As a mum of girls too bloody right I will be having a say in who they date, this bunch of pricks will have my inner lioness on the prowl to weed out the twats!! If I don’t protect my girls from this crappy behaviour that seems to be acceptable to majority of society then who will!?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
In true Trump style. I vote we stop the count when I voted.

100% everyone for Billy so that he and Danica can win and the reactions will be great.

Make Love Island Great Again

C2E21301-53BA-4489-ACEA-E23C0BC26746.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The last few episodes have been so boring me and my fella just sit there on our phones (me being a secret squirrel on Tattle) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The last few episodes have been so boring me and my fella just sit there on our phones (me being a secret squirrel on Tattle) 🤣🤣🤣
Hahha my bf is like...what is this website youre always on??!! He asked to know my name on here....no way!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahha my bf is like...what is this website youre always on??!! He asked to know my name on here....no way!!!
Mr Stardust knows my name on here as he absolutely loves reading all the stuff on Love Island. He’s such a gossip, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s actually on here himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

£420 bags!! My life lol

Wonder if Andrews shirt stayed at £16 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.