Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I cannot take a couple seriously when one of them says If My Mommy Doesn't Like You, It's Over :rolleyes:

I know she is only 19 but can we please get some adults on this show?

And, if your parents approved of Jacques, their taste in boys is sub standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think when it's the dates or similar situations where they are one on one Gemma is hyper aware she is being filmed so she comes across awkward and stiff which is exaggerated by how full on Luca is !its the pressure of not embarrassing her family as they are high profile. I think she's more relaxed around groups and in the villa and sort of forgets they are being filmed a bit more.

Reactions: 13
Yesterday's episode featured lots of scenes where luca and Gemma wasn't together .also seen a tiktok and people have jacques in the city centre and he looks fine and happy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whether Gemma really fancies Luca or not I don’t care but that date was awkward as duck and so boring. Who is watching Love Island for the dates. Very boring episodes the last few days. Mean tweets is needed to get it going again.

Reactions: 20
Apologies if this has already been posted but what do you make of this statement Adam's alleged ex girlfriend has put out...

It seems a bit suss to me...it appears like they are still together? Not that it was ever anything but more followers and media attention Adam was going back in for.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has already been posted but what do you make of this statement Adam's alleged ex girlfriend has put out...?

Wouldn't be at all surprised if they were still together!
I was wondering the same about them still being together. It wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: 4
Fiat 500 twitter are getting ready to go to OFCOM as we speak

Maybe ITV are trying to get the ratings back up
Are they surprised? It's been proper dull and I'm not even looking forward to watching. We know tonight will end on a dumping cliffhanger. Then another one for the tweets game etc etc. Come on Love Island! Make me want to watch this tit again 🤣

Reactions: 8
I’m really old but I just don’t see the attraction with Josh ? He’s far from ugly but he just looks like a boy to me and hasn’t really grown into his looks. Plus the way he speaks gives me the ick.

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but I cannot take a couple seriously when one of them says If My Mommy Doesn't Like You, It's Over :rolleyes:

I know she is only 19 but can we please get some adults on this show?

And, if your parents approved of Jacques, their taste in boys is sub standard.
Tbf I wouldn't have dated anyone my Mum was like errrrm no to 🤣 I mean she's not here anymore sadly but upto 28 I definitely took her advice (although she had HORRENDOUS taste in her own partners but she was spot on for others haha)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.