Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a feeling paige might be up for the vote for leaving tonight as I've seen a lot of comments about her been disresptfull
ugh I don't like Paige but all the comments online about her being disrespectful for not leaving with Jacques is just.....

FVZxpVcXwAIwP88?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Reactions: 10
I don’t think any of the OG’s will be going anywhere, tonight is purely to get rid of dead wood. And by dead wood I mean Casa Amor islanders.

Billy has guaranteed his storyline for the next week with Danica so he’s not going anywhere. Tasha and Andrew are harmless, look at Tasha’s behaviour then look at Dami, Jacques or Adam (in his last stint) and tell me she’s this evil person everyone claims she is. Tasha and Andrew will be the closest we get in this series to a normal conventional couple and you need that in LI. Can’t help but believe there’s more producer involvement though to get her to do this.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think any of the OG’s will be going anywhere, tonight is purely to get rid of dead wood. And by dead wood I mean Casa Amor islanders.

Billy has guaranteed his storyline for the next week with Danica so he’s not going anywhere. Tasha and Andrew are harmless, look at Tasha’s behaviour then look at Dami, Jacques or Adam (in his last stint) and tell me she’s this evil person everyone claims she is. Tasha and Andrew will be the closest we get in this series to a normal conventional couple and you need that in LI. Can’t help but believe there’s more producer involvement though to get her to do this.
I don’t think an OG will go but fully believe there’ll be a few in bottom three to shake their confidence

Reactions: 5
Sorry I cannot deal with the cringe of tonight’s preview. Producers working hard to make couples and Tasha as original as ever repeating the overused treasure hunt girlfriend/ boyfriend question

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes, there are too many people in the villa surplus to requirements at the moment and that equates to Casa Amour islanders. Josh, Deji, Coco in the frame.

Coco is hard faced by all accounts but she just seems really isolated, not included in any of the friendship groups. That scene with her next to Tasha and Andrew all over each other in bed just looked so awkward. I'd be willing the public to vote me out.

Plus I really want her out because she will be spilling the beans on a lot of things going on in there, including Jacques exit and Casa Amour exploits. She'll want to stay relevant as long as possible, so she will sing like a canary.

Do islanders have to sign some kind of NDA? I'm guessing not, as Remi was quick to talk about his bullying in the villa as soon as he got out.

Reactions: 16
Plus I really want her out because she will be spilling the beans on a lot of things going on in there, including Jacques exit and Casa Amour exploits. She'll want to stay relevant as long as possible, so she will sing like a canary.
Not sure I’d trust anything she says though..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think possibly Billy is over egging it with Danica to stay in, but he did look genuinely shocked he had not realised how fit she is. Danica looked a little put out that her alone time was ruined.
Ekin’s smile was glued on when Paige was gushing about Adam. Ekin is not used to other women being picked before her and it is funny.
The producers are really pulling the strings, and not in a good way. This series is dull, no challenges, lots of babying fully grown adults.

Reactions: 10
When Andrew and Tasha become official, will we finally get to see the sassy side?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yes, there are too many people in the villa surplus to requirements at the moment and that equates to Casa Amour islanders. Josh, Deji, Coco in the frame.

Coco is hard faced by all accounts but she just seems really isolated, not included in any of the friendship groups. That scene with her next to Tasha and Andrew all over each other in bed just looked so awkward. I'd be willing the public to vote me out.

Do islanders have to sign some kind of NDA? I'm guessing not, as Remi was quick to talk about his bullying in the villa as soon as he got out.
Coco’s probably not in the friendship groups because of what Jazmine said about her on that podcast. Didn’t make her look like a girls girl

Reactions: 6
So after Tasha explored every single one of her options and failed, she's now ready to settle with Andrew... how sweet.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry I cannot deal with the cringe of tonight’s preview. Producers working hard to make couples and Tasha as original as ever repeating the overused treasure hunt girlfriend/ boyfriend question
I'm not even sorry I'm going out tonight!

Reactions: 2
Well the girls reaction at the end has me intrigued to say the least.... 🧐
Yup... I'm a dope... but I'm kinda happy for Tasha and Andrew!! 🙈 I genuinely do think Tasha has issues with trusting people or at least romantic partners.... I hope they are happy together... I also want them off my screen and out of the villa too!! 😂

Reactions: 5
paige may be annoying but whenever i see people being mad at her for moving on with adam it annoys me so much, why shouldn’t she??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.