Love Island 2022 #33 Fake az de Louis Vuitton from China

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I cannot take a couple seriously when one of them says If My Mommy Doesn't Like You, It's Over :rolleyes:

I know she is only 19 but can we please get some adults on this show?

And, if your parents approved of Jacques, their taste in boys is sub standard.
This is what I don’t understand. If Gemma’s mum is fussy, how did Jacques slip through?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I do not understand Tashas mindset.

i think though based on airtime and what’s happened in previous series either Tasha, Andrew or Luca will be in bottom three and that Will screw with their couples the same way it did with Jiberty.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell the way Tasha has been I'm really surprised she wants to Andrew be her boyfriend that and tittygate

Reactions: 13
I really want Tasha and Andrew to leave.They bring absolutely nothing to this show.Same story line over and over.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
1657802414633.jpeg

Be arsed with Tasha and Andrew. I bet it’s after Billy makes a move on Danica so she cuts her losses and commits to Andrew

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do not understand Tashas mindset.

i think though based on airtime and what’s happened in previous series either Tasha, Andrew or Luca will be in bottom three and that Will screw with their couples the same way it did with Jiberty.
She's scrambling, Adam is moving with Paige and Billy is moving towards Danica, she has no option but to push this sham of a relationship going forward. This is the worst relationship in the history of Love Island, does she not realise there are cameras and microphones?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's scrambling, Adam is moving with Paige and Billy is moving towards Danica, she has no option but to push this sham of a relationship going forward. This is the worst relationship in the history of Love Island, does she not realise there are cameras and microphones?
In this sense I feel bad for Andrew, he is living his love island experience through rose tinted glasses and was giving Tasha the most before casa, JUMPED onto coco and then now Tasha has forgiven him he wants her again?
i actually felt bad for her when he ‘licked her tit or whateva’ but she is definitely playing a GAME, giving him a hard time until she forgave him and now is going to ask Andrew to be her bf? Which he will defo accept.
he seems like a really lost puppy going anywhere where there’s food😬

i was actually thinking - I know it’s entertaining tv but if couples can’t go a day without fighting on love island then How can they actually manage outside? You’re in your first few weeks of a relationship and say Andrew and Tasha have been through THE MOST??? Same with dami and indiyah tbh can that just fizzle cuz it’s boring me to death now

Reactions: 10
Whether Gemma really fancies Luca or not I don’t care but that date was awkward as duck and so boring. Who is watching Love Island for the dates. Very boring episodes the last few days. Mean tweets is needed to get it going again.
Agree. Who wants to watch two people already all loved up (supposedly) sitting across from one another telling each other how wonderful they are. If they insist on date night, they should mix it up a bit and pick the names out of a hat. Imagine Gemma on a big long date with Adam. That would've livened things up in the villa, especially for Luca. :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Danica seems like due to her lack of dating experience she has read lots of dating advice books. Then really trying to copy what they say. I bet when she is with the people she is friends with she is not awkward and just nice and fun.
She does have a ‘pick me’ energy and because she is so pretty it has thrown her a bit that the men are not into her.
The men other than Billy and Deji are awful, mediocre, toxic and the worst thing, other than Davide they are criminally boring. So it’s no loss for her, she can have a good time in the villa, get the blue tick and make a bit of money on top of what she is doing already.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
After the intensity of the last few episodes I was up for a challenge or date but nothing like getting what I want to prove I’m wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I guess because she’s been rejected but it’s hard to know what Danica’s type is. I saw a vlog of her and her ex and he looks nothing like any of these boys

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.