Love Island 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so a bit off topic but what’s all the mentions of Jacques’ pants about? I’ve clearly missed something in a previous episode!!
Sorry I do not want to see his skiddy pants yet again pls someone redirect with the thread and page number for you to go look because my poor eyes cannot take it again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Adam is very charming. I watched series 4. I know what he’s like but I’m sitting here thinking he just said he’s changed and grown up
9FAECEBA-48CE-46AF-8A27-1250BC56BA51.gif

I know it’s most likely bullshit though too

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jacques getting riled up in tomorrows preview 😂 Adam causing tit on the first night. I’m here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How was Adam slagging Jacques off did I miss something
I presume it was him insinuating Jacques would cheat on Paige on the outside (which is true - he did on the inside 😂), whereas he, Adam, has been there and done that and wouldn't get his head turned by all the media attention again. Whereas we all know angry red little Jacques couldn't be trusted in the slightest.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope no one tripped on Luca's face after it fell to the floor when he saw Adam!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The defensive responses to Adam when he pointed out she isn’t Lucas girlfriend and should be able to talk to other guys was so awkward to watch and then panic in Gems body language when she hears Luca coming back so much so she quickly stands up and and starts walking away from him wtf

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Paige “don’t you dare tell anyone….”
Gemma “He’s been slagging you off.”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the first series of LI for me! Tell me about Adam please! I get the impression he’s going in with a plan to go for the girls that will cause the most shock/drama in Gemma and Paige.

Reactions: 2
Honestly can't stand Luca. Gemma needs to get rid. I'm sure she knows how possessive he is. She is walking on eggshells around him!

Bet Luca will say he isn't threatened by Adam.

Reactions: 23
The producers knew what they were doing putting Adam back in. So many bombshells talk the talk and then immediately fade into nothing. They needed someone they could trust to graft.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is Ekin trying to fob off Davide 🤦‍♀️ can’t she see she’s been safe all these weeks. If she cracks on with Adam she will be in the bottom couples l, like all the others have been

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.