Love Island 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking out for the night. Love Island has become so boring/disappointing and more drama with Jacques is not what I want to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ok, so a bit off topic but what’s all the mentions of Jacques’ pants about? I’ve clearly missed something in a previous episode!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jaques is the human version of a chihuahua

Paige has he been slagging me off mate. He can duck off

if my partner ever called me mate, I’d have whiplash from the disrespect

Lucas face drop was priceless
Why can’t Gemma talk to any men, and it’s like she knows it too. She can’t speak to someone about bread without Luca questioning it

adam won’t persue Gemma though. He will probably go after Paige
And I hope he does just for the fact it will duck Jaques off

but we all know thee girls are twats, taking their un loyal men back 🤦‍♀️
It will be all OGs in the final

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Tasha thinking she's in with a chance with Adam. She'll run back to andrew. Show tasha saying he's a bit of her on movie night and she's open

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg pls let Jacques square up to Adam and look like a little troll :ROFLMAO:
If this happens I need Adam to respond by bringing up the skidmarks photo. Then continue to cause chaos between Paige and Jacques but choose Gemma at the recoupling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1) gemma was definitely worried when Luca came in - maybe coz he will be huffing and crying for days or maybe coz she likes him who knows at this point
2) paige should but won’t say anything to gemma for throwing her under the bus when she asked the girls not to say anything
3) paige will love jacques being so furious “over her” although it’s not it’s coz his pride is dented from a more alpha male

4) I wonder how ekin will insert herself into this drama 😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope Adam doesn’t pick Paige cos she seems positive already he’s gonna go for her 🤣
I completely hope that Adam picks Paige so that Jacques shows more of his tit true colours. I don’t like Paige very much but he’s a whole several levels worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.