Love Island 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s as if Gemma is scared of upsetting Luca as soon as he got back she stood up straight away cos she knew he’d be annoyed she was sitting with Adam

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Apologies for the frantic posts tonight guys, got myself a bit over excited tonight. Probably all the E numbers in four Mr. Freezes in under an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jax is a jumped up insecure little twit, he absolutely hates it when someone bigger than him comes in :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Here for drama but not if we have to put up with more jax and his angry little man syndrome on the screen 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gemma was getting quite flustered when Adam was commenting on how possessive Luca is.

Reactions: 39
I hope he picks Gemma over paige. Leave paige with crappy arse jacques and let luca kick off 😂😂 maybe Danica will take luca back in sympathy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Most of the men dress like crap compared with the effort the girls put in

Reactions: 7
Here for drama but not if we have to put up with more jax and his angry little man syndrome on the screen 🙄🙄
I hope he blows his top, might remove some of the rose tinted glasses some of the girls have got on

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.