Love Island 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people making out like gemma is scared of luca ? .she literally smiled when luca said honey I'm home was a bit of an awkward one and when he said it adam was the one to get up first ? Also you often see her with other people she's not always with luca .infant the other night I'm pretty sure she was in bed with paige and Billy?

Reactions: 5
Why are people making out like gemma is scared of luca ? .she literally smiled when luca said honey I'm home was a bit of an awkward one and when he said it adam was the one to get up first ? Also you often see her with other people she's not always with luca .infant the other night I'm pretty sure she was in bed with paige and Billy?
Not so much scared of him but i think it’s more to the point that Luca can be very overbearing and tends to pull a strop the minute any guy wants to speak to her

Reactions: 18
I hope davide and Adam gym together now he’s lost Jay 🥲

Reactions: 21
Watch all the complaints coming in about gemma and Adam because she was 14 when he was first in it

Reactions: 7
I think the controlling narrative just carries more weight if we say it’s EVERY guy. Realistically it was jacques and billy.. and now maybe Adam although I’m waiting to see tomorrow night for that reaction.

but yeah the idea that she’s this innocent wallflower who’s shaking and looking around the villa in anxiety anytime Luca or another boy approaches her is a bit mind boggling.

Reactions: 3
Gemma laughing at the thought of Jacques freaking out about Adam is amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The defensive responses to Adam when he pointed out she isn’t Lucas girlfriend and should be able to talk to other guys was so awkward to watch and then panic in Gems body language when she hears Luca coming back so much so she quickly stands up and and starts walking away from him wtf
that’s why I don’t understand how people can gush over Gemma and call her mature. She’s not mature, she’s an inexperienced young woman trying to hard to seem older than she is. It’s sad to watch.

a mature woman would not put up with Lucas crap. Ultimately, Gemma puts up with it. She confronts him sometimes, but she tolerates the behaviour and is starting to let him dictate how she acts - e.g. not hugging Billie and scampering away from Adam.

she clearly fancies Adam but chose to project her frustration onto Ekin. A grown, level headed woman has more self awareness than to do that.

she’s petty and childishly bitchy at times, running to snitch to Luca for example.

she seems to jump from one crappy boyfriend (jaques) to the next (Luca). She’s over ten years younger than me and has had more boyfriends than I’ve had in my life, and probably isn’t better off for it.

but worst of all - she’s playing it safe with Luca instead of enjoying the fact she’s on an amazing once in a lifetime opportunity. She should be having lots of dates, hanging out with people and making friends. Instead she’s attached at the hip to Luca and has to be careful of her behaviour. She doesn’t even seem to fancy Luca that much, he’s just a safe bet. A mature, self assured woman has the confidence to take risks, and doesn’t need to have a boyfriend or man on the go to feel validated.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Adam obviously does have something about him because the first girl he went for in season 4, Kendall wasn’t that into him initially iirc. Then he was going from girl to girl.

Reactions: 3
that’s why I don’t understand how people can gush over Gemma and call her mature. She’s not mature, she’s an inexperienced young woman trying to hard to seem older than she is. It’s sad to watch.

a mature woman would not put up with Lucas crap. Ultimately, Gemma puts up with it. She confronts him sometimes, but she tolerates the behaviour and is starting to let him dictate how she acts - e.g. not hugging Billie and scampering away from Adam.

she clearly fancies Adam but chose to project her frustration onto Ekin. A grown, level headed woman has more self awareness than to do that.

she’s petty and childishly bitchy at times, running to snitch to Luca for example.

she seems to jump from one crappy boyfriend (jaques) to the next (Luca). She’s over ten years younger than me and has had more boyfriends than I’ve had in my life, and probably isn’t better off for it.

but worst of all - she’s playing it safe with Luca instead of enjoying the fact she’s on an amazing once in a lifetime opportunity. She should be having lots of dates, hanging out with people and making friends. Instead she’s attached at the hip to Luca and has to be careful of her behaviour. She doesn’t even seem to fancy Luca that much, he’s just a safe bet. A mature, self assured woman has the confidence to take risks, and doesn’t need to have a boyfriend or man on the go to feel validated.
I don’t think it’s right or fair to say a mature woman wouldn’t put up with this crap from Luca. You can be a mature woman and still end in a controlling relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apparently some ex islanders were on a live and George said that his hands were places they shouldn’t be and Ekin’s hands were places they shouldn’t be and he ‘didn’t know friends do things like that’ I read this on fb 😂

sorry if this has been said before at least it’s not Jacques crappy pants again

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A new thread, just before bed!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.