Love Island 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed how the Casa girls weren't even in the villa when Adam was doing his chats.

Danica needs to be relegated to this group and leave the main characters alone.
Where was Indiyah? I assume tomorrow night he’ll have a chat with her where he picks apart what dami did?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it’s funny how even the boys were joking about luca holding henna hostage -especially jax whose supposed to be lucas best friend. even they’re aware of it, everyone is😭

Reactions: 19
It’s funny that Gemma picked up on Ekin-Su wanting to be everyone’s number one girl when she was exactly like that herself at the start of Love Island. 🤣

Reactions: 26
was gemma the one who told jax? after paige kept saying not to😂 reminds me of the ekin and dami situation lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forget all the other storylines, I want to see more of Davide being dramatic about Jay's departure.

I want him wearing black. I want him looking mournfully at the weight racks. I want him drinking raw eggs because 'it's what he would have wanted'...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just been watching Sam Thompson what he said is true. A sniff of a blue tick they are on him like a pack of hyeenas

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just want to say thanks to everyone in this thread. I've had a rough day and you've all cheered me right up. No matter how annoying or dull this season ends up being I'll have to keep watching purely for this thread 💜 You're all so funny but also say some really insightful stuff that I hadn't considered.

My eggs are all in the LI Tattle basket and my head won't turn 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
i can totally see adam using jax getting angry as way to get paige and convincing her that “no man gets angry like that” “do you really want a man who blows up easily”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just been watching Sam Thompson what he said is true. A sniff of a blue tick they are on him like hyeenas
Adam is famous to them, of course they're going to be interested. So glad they sent in Adam instead of Brett.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s funny how even the boys were joking about luca holding henna hostage -especially jax whose supposed to be lucas best friend. even they’re aware of it, everyone is😭
Luca is an easy wind up - dumped islanders have called that out. It’s obvious he gets all hurt and grumpy over the comments so the lads keep saying it. Any time gemma isn’t in his headlock she’s draped over him so I don’t think she’s an unwilling participant.

Reactions: 10
i can totally see adam using jax getting angry as way to get paige and convincing her that “no man gets angry like that” “do you really want a man who blows up easily”
The great thing about Adam from when he was in s4 was he never rose to anything and never matched anyone else's aggression levels. He just sort of shrugs and makes his point and gets on with his day. It's going to so good watching Jacques try and start on him and Adam just smiling down at him bemused 🙏🏻😌

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just want to say thanks to everyone in this thread. I've had a rough day and you've all cheered me right up. No matter how annoying or dull this season ends up being I'll have to keep watching purely for this thread 💜 You're all so funny but also say some really insightful stuff that I hadn't considered.

My eggs are all in the LI Tattle basket and my head won't turn 😂
😘😘😘

i do love the thread for the lolz and banter., even though im always in the minority 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually am starting to feel sorry for gemma - I think she is missing the whole love island experience because she’s been held hostage coupled up with Luca. I think the times we have seen her be a bit bitchy or put the other girls down have been a manifestation of the fact it’s hurtful and a bit boring to never be picked for the dates or be excited for the new guys arriving 😩
She likely knows her best bet to stay to end is remain in a long lasting couple, And it’s clear she can’t be bothered with the headache Luca would give her if she went on a date with someone else but it must be so boring and grating watching all the other girls get ready for dates and be pulled for chats etc.

Reactions: 27
The great thing about Adam from when he was in s4 was he never rose to anything and never matched anyone else's aggression levels. He just sort of shrugs and makes his point and gets on with his day. It's going to be great watching Jacques try and start on him and Adam just smiling down at him bemused 🙏🏻😌
The drama he’s going to cause
INJECT IT 💉

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.