Love Island 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people making out like gemma is scared of luca ? .she literally smiled when luca said honey I'm home was a bit of an awkward one and when he said it adam was the one to get up first ? Also you often see her with other people she's not always with luca .infant the other night I'm pretty sure she was in bed with paige and Billy?
Tbh I think Gemma knows Luca will give her headache just talking to a guy. That's too much

Outside the villa, she's gonna be booked and busy. And men Will be present. So Luca needs to learn to chill out

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Apparently some ex islanders were on a live and George said that his hands were places they shouldnโ€™t be and Ekinโ€™s hands were places they shouldnโ€™t be and he โ€˜didnโ€™t know friends do things like thatโ€™ I read this on fb ๐Ÿ˜‚

sorry if this has been said before at least itโ€™s not Jacques crappy pants again
Iโ€™m pretty sure I read somewhere that he insinuated he โ€œdone bitsโ€ with her? But who knows, she wouldnโ€™t dare admit to it now after she questioned Davide about kissing in Casa

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s right or fair to say a mature woman wouldnโ€™t put up with this crap from Luca. You can be a mature woman and still end in a controlling relationship.
Sure, my point was generally speaking though.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.