Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dami’s face when he realised Summer and Indiyah won’t be in his back pocket chasing him for the rest of the series was a picture. He got everything he deserved, and his face said it all. Indiyah is strong and won’t be rolled over by a prick like Dami.

Tasha, I defend you when nobody else does but babe you need to tell Andre straight that he’s not for you. None of this ‘door open’ tit, he needs time to grieve the relationship. Although his behaviour tonight was on par with Dami, both of them can leave for their blatant disrespect to the girls.

Reactions: 33
Omg. Pls can you get on the OB thread and confirm if he does have another child and if he cheats on liv all the time like daily mail comments say 😂😂😂😂
Link me girl, idk where to look for her thread….. His friends are fitter (I’m not talking the one who went out with my friend, I’m talking about Aaron 😍)

Reactions: 7
They all loved Terry and called him 'Tel' remember? 😂

Irish Adam ate cereal constantly and stayed out of all the drama 😂
That adam gave no fucks remember when him and Katie salmon compared each other to kebabs and a pair of socks on twitter after they left 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Link me girl, idk where to look for her thread….. His friends are fitter (I’m not talking the one who went out with my friend, I’m talking about Aaron 😍)

We’re all dying to know

Reactions: 4
Ikenna is live with Charlie and he's saying how jacques and paige will get back together 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.