Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am definitely getting in a shed load of cheese for snacks and wine for tomorrow's. I was NOT prepared appropriately tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Dear Jacques

Have you lost sight of the fact that some 3million people are watching the show.
2,999,999 of them will not forgive you for saying to Paige “you forget you’re single”.

Regards
Ms Just Saying

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just can’t wait for the cinema night and I hope each and every male gets exposed

Reactions: 36
Hope it’s time for danica to shine in her couple now but not sure about the new casa guy he looks like someone you’d go and buy a bag from on a Friday night
Josh can barely put a sentence together tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tonight has been chaos and the old thread just won't close , I've posted on it thinking it was this one , I can't keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 37
imagine crying over a man who's trended for 2 days over his skiddy pants

• Haha
Reactions: 63
When Adam was being shouted at by (omg I've forgotten her name?) for saying he'd duck&chuck her, and he was just sat there casually eating rice cakes 😂
Yes the girl with the sunburnt lips was it like Leanna or sumin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think it was “I won’t let her forgive me” 🙄
But why would he say that 😂😂. He wanted size 9 rigger boots before too some grafting 🥴. Prick.
I hate the men this year
Luca - possessive. G can’t even talk to a guy now
Jax gaslighting 2 timer ( don’t care they’re not official you don’t need to kiss two gals to realise paige is the one )
Dami double standards entitled ass
Andrew a wet wipe who feels sorry for himself over the slightest thing. You used coco now own up to it
Davide a slime ball but we can forgive him cos ekin crawled on the balcony with jay 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I will say Davide needed to tell ES then and there about kissing Adrien Brody. If she heard it all at the same time, all upfront from him it would probably be ok. As it is, she'll probably hear it from Coco and that'll enrage her.

On the same token, she should have told him there whatever did/didn't happen with George, cuz if it comes out later the boyz will all act like she's the bleep of Babylon even though they're all horned up dickheads!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chyna isn't one bit interested though....

Come on Paige & Jay!
Nah I won't have that agenda

She made her skiddy bed, she can't lie in it

Can't wait for Paige to cry. Hope Chyna drinks her tears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not mad about Davide and Ekin. Now he feels like he's had a bit of revenge, they'll be grand. My faves.

Jacques is a horrible piece of tit trying to turn it around on her and then looking like tomorrow he'll cry to manipulate her again. Vile.

Andrew continues to be a mug.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.