Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am buzzing after tonight’s episode don’t think I’ll get much sleep tonight 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I will say Davide needed to tell ES then and there about kissing Adrien Brody. If she heard it all at the same time, all upfront from him it would probably be ok. As it is, she'll probably hear it from Coco and that'll enrage her.

On the same token, she should have told him there whatever did/didn't happen with George, cuz if it comes out later the boyz will all act like she's the bleep of Babylon even though they're all horned up dickheads!

Who is Adrian Brody? Was that another casa girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jacques is a typical mummy’s boy- can do anything he wants,get anything he wants and mummy will always validate it with I love you regardless if it’s morally right or wrong. I do actually think he likes Paige. I think they are actually really good together. The problem is he doesn’t understand that she’s good for him and that he’s happy because that’s the kind of stable contentment he associates with his mother and that women and girlfriends are a throwaway thing that you don’t need to look after because there’s always another around the corner. Being in the villa is forcing him to not ignore or not run away from that and he will start to feel the pressure of his own feelings
Wow. Deep. And I agree now I’ve read that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That made up for last nights boring episode. I wish the recoupling part was quicker though, Laura needs to learn how to wrap it up !!

Reactions: 10
When Adam was being shouted at by (omg I've forgotten her name?) for saying he'd duck&chuck her, and he was just sat there casually eating rice cakes 😂
Iconic that was absolute brilliance then at end he was like something like 'sorry if I offended you' 😭😂 and she just weren't having it and said you just shouldn't of said it with a few choice words

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Movie night needs to show Dami’s 3 way kiss, jacques hitting on mollie, jacques ‘are you hard?’ In the pool.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.