Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they’re even now. He was never gonna be happy until he got his own back. Now they can crack on. Fall in love. And win 💖. I’m sure ekin will move to Manchester. His smile when she came back was everything we need to know 🥰
Love the smile 😍 I was smiling too and ready to give mollie a slap 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m not really a fan. The thing with Alex is how he portrayed himself isn’t the same as the person I know, even down to the accent.

I saw him in a local restaurant not long after LI has finished for his season and he absolutely tit himself with worry because he was with Olivia. She was plastered in make-up too.

Ain’t cute not being yourself
Please elaborate on the real Alex 😏 also, what is Olivia like in real life? Is she pretty, does she come across as stuck up? I was always shocked he ended up settling down with her, I felt he was out of her league

Reactions: 10
Gosh I love him….there must be something in the water in that part of the country 😂
Trust me, I’ve been in that water twice... they were definitely no Alex Bowen’s 😂 they were however part of the big Willy club 🤣
I’m a southerner so I couldn’t understand the Black Country lingo either, I needed subtitles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love a man who is full on. I love Andrew! I need me a soppy boyfriend who lets me know what it is. He’s the best in there I don’t care!

I’m not & can’t deal with the jax types

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I love the mods and they do a great job. I just think they were busy this evening because I reported it twice and got a slap on the wrists

Anyway, it’s closed now 😊
Hahah I reported it twice I think too. I bet they’re inbox was going off.
Whenever I do a new thread I always report the comment where I post the next thread. Makes life so much easier. It is so hard to do a new love island thread in the middle of a show. It’s carnage !!!!

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it’s the whole one glass of wine I’ve had but I actually feel sorry for Tasha? Imagine being stood up there while some absolute melt is fuming you’ve recoupled whist he’s re coupled himself! Telling you how many lies you’ve told, playing billy bollocks infront of everyone with sarcy comments🥴. I wonder what Coco thought bet she pies him tomorrow as well. Agree tho Tasha needs to say she’s not interested.

As for Jacques I hope he changed his boxers after that recoupling.

Also duck u Dami

Reactions: 18
I love a man who is full on. I love Andrew! I need me a soppy boyfriend who lets me know what it is. He’s the best in there I don’t care!
It’s nice to know someone likes him tbf.

I think he was rebounding. I think Tasha is more of a dick, she was trying to make out she loved him before Casa

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.