Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know. I think you would soon change your tune if he killed himself. I don't like him. I didn't spout the Be Kind stuff in my post. I'm just simply pointing out that it could have an impact on him.

I never even thought Mike was bad at all but also... Jaques isn't a monster. He's arrogant, gaslighting, toxic and horrid. But he's not killed anyone. He's not on the same level as high category offenders. He's the worst in this TV show. And there are several men like him out their unfortunately. I'm not excusing him I'm simply saying I wonder how he handles it.

Also... even though I didn't quote the Be Kind movement and you brought it up yourself I think it is important to remember it is very relevant to this programme where Flacky, Sophie and Mike have all committed suicide as direct results of what has been said about them/aimed at them.

There are some disgusting personalities in there who I wouldn't ever want to be around or hang out with, but the way people go on sometimes is like he is a serial killer. It's a reality show and he's annoying and toxic towards girls. As are millions of men.
Let's not defend men who manipulate and gaslight :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't know. I think you would soon change your tune if he killed himself. I don't like him. I didn't spout the Be Kind stuff in my post. I'm just simply pointing out that it could have an impact on him.

I never even thought Mike was bad at all but also... Jaques isn't a monster. He's arrogant, gaslighting, toxic and horrid. But he's not killed anyone. He's not on the same level as high category offenders. He's the worst in this TV show. And there are several men like him out their unfortunately. I'm not excusing him I'm simply saying I wonder how he handles it.

Also... even though I didn't quote the Be Kind movement and you brought it up yourself I think it is important to remember it is very relevant to this programme where Flacky, Sophie and Mike have all committed suicide as direct results of what has been said about them/aimed at them.

There are some disgusting personalities in there who I wouldn't ever want to be around or hang out with, but the way people go on sometimes is like he is a serial killer. It's a reality show and he's annoying and toxic towards girls. As are millions of men.
This is the most bizarre thing I think I've ever read on here 🤣 so as long as a man 'hasn't killed anyone' and 'isn't a serial killer' their horrible DARVO is fine? Please raise your standards for men I'm begging you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

So because someone isn’t a high category offender or serial killer you’re not allowed to say anything negative about them? Hilarious view to take on a gossip forum hahaha. I think LI have improved their post show support massively since Mike etc as Jake seemed to just go quiet for a bit and now i see him pop up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can the poll on the next thread be does Paige forgive Jacques or does she dump his sorry arse !

Reactions: 2
Can the poll on the next thread be does Paige forgive Jacques or does she dump his sorry arse !
I really hope Paige doesn’t run back to him but so far it’s following the exact same lines as last year. Casa girl exposes the boy, OG girl kicks off then cries, gives the boy the cold shoulder for a few days and then inevitably gets back with them after they publicly manipulate them in front of the whole villa with a grand gesture 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I really hope Paige doesn’t run back to him but so far it’s following the exact same lines as last year. Casa girl exposes the boy, OG girl kicks off then cries, gives the boy the cold shoulder for a few days and then inevitably gets back with them after they publicly manipulate them 🙄
I completely agree.. I just long to see one woman stand up to these awful men, know their worth and say actually no what you've done is unforgiveable ..that would be soo much better to see but hey this is love island and the fame and money is more important that having any integrity!

Reactions: 3
It’s weird because if she didn’t make a thing of it the next day, I’d think he just wanted to try cuddle her and she didn’t want to… unless she was told by producers to have a chat with him about last night so they could make it into something, strange
Stuff definitely happened.. Ekin said in the diary room it got a hot between them !! And i don't think George lied at all when he told the guys they were both touching each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.