Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh can't stand Olivia bowen
I’m not really a fan. The thing with Alex is how he portrayed himself isn’t the same as the person I know, even down to the accent.

I saw him in a local restaurant not long after LI has finished for his season and he absolutely tit himself with worry because he was with Olivia. She was plastered in make-up too.

Ain’t cute not being yourself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Okay, here it goes…
I’m landed for jay and Danica. I want to see Jay win. Not sure if chyna is the one for him, but im keen to see it unfold.
Danica bless her, I’ve warmed to her. I feel like that josh is a bit of a douche. But again, too soon to say

dami chose summer, like we knew he would, he was a cocky smug tit head when re-coupling, then seeing Indiyah walk out with deji soon wiped the grin off his face. I was here for that!! Yeah my girl. Like Indiyah said she was respectful with bringing deji in, Damis just being a sleaze bag going behind her back and making packs with Jaques like it’s a big joke to him.
The irony is that dami seems to be the one paige is crying to in the next ep

Jaques. Where do I begin. He’s crying because he got caught. How can the throw this all back on paige ?! ‘We’re both single I think you forget’.. is that man on drugs? Is he well? He is so far up his own arse he’s got more tit between his ears than in his boxers.
paige better not take him back. She would have more of my respect if she just left him there. I can’t even get the words out at the disgust I feel towards this boy
You just know he’s got thick spit in his mouth

Andrew. You can tell he’s upset, but my god, he basically ranted to Tasha, apologised and basically told her ‘I’ll wait for you’
twit.
And Tasha got pissed off she got grassed on by the girls. She wanted to bring Billy back, leave Andrew single and play them both for a week. She’s a joke herself

Ekin is fuming with Davide. Failed to tell him. She played with George’s tally Wacker last night. Davide didn’t tell her he also kissed coco. I don’t think it even really matters to the two of them, they just want to duck. There’s something about them

Gemma. Love her still.
Luca, his facial expressions were great. But I didn’t like how he then made Gemma feel bad about sharing a bed. Did he want her to sleep on a float in the pool? Surely you’d rather your partner sleep in a bed than on a hammock or lounger or whatever. That irked me.
(don’t come for me Luca lovers.)

basically, Jaques is a lieeer actresss gothefuckout

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah they are not perfect but look at the mess most of the others. My winners from the start
I’d say they’re even now. He was never gonna be happy until he got his own back. Now they can crack on. Fall in love. And win 💖. I’m sure ekin will move to Manchester. His smile when she came back was everything we need to know 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ikenna, Charlie and Amber are live atm, kinda cute they're arranging to meet haha

This is the most I've ever heard Ikenna talk 😂

Reactions: 2
Liana!! 😂🙈 he was so funny. He never found a match either.
Yes! The way he spoke about her was grim and I liked that she pulled him up on it, but the rice cakes just made it so funny. Didn't he finally get a night in the hideaway with someone and then said he couldn't do anything because of his wrestling career? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so happy Danica is more in the group, she's grown on me and it's nice to see her as one of the girls

I want Paige to dump Jacques off but can't see it, she'll cry and crawl back tomorrow...

Cannot believe Dami giving Indiyah an attitude!!!!!!! I hope she gets on with Deji and leaves Dami in the dust, he was my favourite guy and now I'm left with Jay

Reactions: 23
If there’s a vote at the end of tomorrows episode for favourite couple, who do we think is most in danger?

I can’t pick a bottom 2/3 out of Tasha/Billy, Andrew/Coco, Dami/Summer and Paige/Jacques.

I’m not really a fan. The thing with Alex is how he portrayed himself isn’t the same as the person I know, even down to the accent.

I saw him in a local restaurant not long after LI has finished for his season and he absolutely tit himself with worry because he was with Olivia. She was plastered in make-up too.

Ain’t cute not being yourself
So a total fake he is. I noticed how they don't want face of baby shown but the baby is practically fully shown in every single photo for the freebies. If you want to keep baby private for now then don't show him at all . They waiting for ok magazine or TV show. So does he have another baby

Reactions: 2
I will say Davide needed to tell ES then and there about kissing Adrien Brody. If she heard it all at the same time, all upfront from him it would probably be ok. As it is, she'll probably hear it from Coco and that'll enrage her.

On the same token, she should have told him there whatever did/didn't happen with George, cuz if it comes out later the boyz will all act like she's the bleep of Babylon even though they're all horned up dickheads!
COMPARING COCO TO ADRIEN BRODY 💀💀💀💀 NOOOOO do my big nose king like that

tumblr_inline_mit0iiU3Lq1qz4rgp.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It will be amazing if Davide and ES win

We will be locked in viewing all the way to the end and we won't even know if will keep the 50k or share

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.