Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have people been seeing Jacques’ mum? I need to see this woman who gave her son such a stupid way of spelling his name.
I won’t post a picture as not sure it’s allowed but look on his insta, she stands out like a sore thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They absolutely have to do the movie night! There’s so much footage they could bring out a sequel or even a trilogy

I Googled it 😂

I just hope Andrew doesn’t go back to Tasha, I couldnt care less who he picks as long as he doesn’t go back to Tasha. I can’t stand her

Reactions: 8
I don't get the hatred towards Luca. Honestly, I don't.

Apart from Jay, he is the least offensive lad in the main villa atm.
I wonder if he was coupled up with a non celebrity daughter would there be as much animosity towards him ??!

Reactions: 6
She looks in her sixties, I’m going to guess Jacques was her last baby and possibly her only son, so in her eyes he can do no wrong and he’s probably been babied all his life by her.
Explains why he’s such a bellend
Golden child syndrome
His mother probably still changes his crusty bed

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Gutted they didn’t do the postcard but here’s hoping for that movie night again.
I’m actually happy they haven’t sent a postcard. Means they have absolutely no idea what’s happening in the other villa. It will also be even better watching the boys squirm when they are exposed!

Reactions: 16
Is it really the recoupling tonight? Thought that would’ve been shown in the preview! I really think a few of the guys will stay “single” going back and it’ll be a Liam and Millie situation!

Reactions: 3

I wonder if he was coupled up with a non celebrity daughter would there be as much animosity towards him ??!
If he was coupled up with a non celebrity daughter he wouldnt be this full on.

Just seen my pod on paper and Jay gives some very mature advice!! I am fast becoming a Jay fan haha.

Luca reminds me of Jack Fincham.
Insincere and makes me nauseous, I was dubious about him from the start and it’s not changed.

Reactions: 18
I’m actually happy they haven’t sent a postcard. Means they have absolutely no idea what’s happening in the other villa. It will also be even better watching the boys squirm when they are exposed!
Think this is a good point. Always annoyed me before as they’d send pics of the wrong people and seemed like they made the girls feel a lot worse than the guys! Happy they’ll be going back with no idea at all

It’s because he’s Jake 2.0. Encouraging the boys in Casa to speak with other girls, while just watching. It’s clear he’s just in it to win.

that and he’s a massive 🚩

Reactions: 17
I would have liked to have seen the aftermath if they had sent a pic of the boys kissing the girls. Ekin would have a Few choice words

Reactions: 2

welcome to my table of one. I legit feel like I’m watching a different show this week.

im already curious as to how whatever happens tonight will be deflected onto him tonight. The hatred is insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If he was coupled up with a non celebrity daughter he wouldnt be this full on.
How do you know this though? You don't know that for facts.

I just feel he can't win. He's doing the decent thing by Gemma and he's wrong. The other men are kissing other women and they are wrong.

What do women actually want from men??!

• Haha
It’s because he’s Jake 2.0. Encouraging the boys in Casa to speak with other girls, while just watching. It’s clear he’s just in it to win.

Again I don't get what's bad about him encouraging it though ? None of them are in a relationship there free to do as they please

Reactions: 3

I have mixed feelings with Luca. I feel like he’s laughed along and not defended any of the girls but haven’t seen him actively encourage them other than say to have a chat but I may have missed something!

I do think he’s definitely in it to win it and must know it looks good to the public if he stays loyal

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.