Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m behind reading the thread but have to add that Coco looks like an Afghan hound

• Haha
Reactions: 17
welcome to my table of one. I legit feel like I’m watching a different show this week.

im already curious as to how whatever happens tonight will be deflected onto him tonight. The hatred is insane!
Because he's a little insincere prick 🙃 we all have different tastes though. You know what you're getting with the rest. Tbh I hate all the men. I love davide but I'm also pissed with him so he best pull it back

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s because he’s Jake 2.0. Encouraging the boys in Casa to speak with other girls, while just watching. It’s clear he’s just in it to win.

that and he’s a massive 🚩
once again all the lads encouraged each other especially with Andrew and other than watching and providing commentary he really hasn’t gotten too deeply involved with jacques/dami.
Whatever about disliking luca but saying he’s encouraging all the lads ala Jake of last year is Just such a reach it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Again I don't get what's bad about him encouraging it though ? None of them are in a relationship there free to do as they please
There is when he knows it gives him a better chance of winning.

Reactions: 1
How do you know this though? You don't know that for facts.

I just feel he can't win. He's doing the decent thing by Gemma and he's wrong. The other men are kissing other women and they are wrong.

What do women actually want from men??!
Just the vibes I get off him

he’s hardly innocent. He cheated on his Last gf. I just don’t buy that he’s a lovey dovey fully committed to one person, kind of guy. Suddenly in 4 weeks he’s ‘obsessed’ with Gemma and he hardly knows her. I think her being Michael owens daughter is a part in it and he knows he will have the publicity when he’s out.
She’s his way out of the fish selling buisness 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because he's a little insincere prick 🙃 we all have different tastes though. You know what you're getting with the rest. Tbh I hate all the men. I love davide but I'm also pissed with him so he best pull it back
They all are and to be honest other then being v clingy I don’t get how he’s even that insincere…

Just the vibes I get off him

he’s hardly innocent. He cheated on his Last gf. I just don’t buy that he’s a lovey dovey fully committed to one person, kind of guy. Suddenly in 4 weeks he’s ‘obsessed’ with Gemma and he hardly knows her. I think her being Michael owens daughter is a part in it and he knows he will have the publicity when he’s out.
She’s his way out of the fish selling buisness 😂
There's actually been nothing said that he's cheated though .it literally came from people saying it on Saffron thread .so I don't get this whole cheating stuff

Casa amor has barely been two days hasn't it? Why is the recoupling so soon!

Reactions: 11
There's actually been nothing said that he's cheated though .it literally came from people saying it on Saffron thread .so I don't get this whole cheating stuff
It’s the same logic as everyone saying he’s the only one egging on the lads. When you can’t think of actual things he’s doing just say whatever as a fact as it’ll stick when people are looking for reasons…

Jacques is sat next to Cheyenne at the Fire pit does that mean he’s picked her ???
No, it’s when Laura first turns up so they’ve been waiting for her then the girls will be made to stand up in front of the pit but kind of to the side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.