Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's actually been nothing said that he's cheated though .it literally came from people saying it on Saffron thread .so I don't get this whole cheating stuff
I don’t mind Luca but he got with Saffron the best friend of his ex. Cheating or not- that’s a crappy thing to do

Reactions: 13
There's actually been nothing said that he's cheated though .it literally came from people saying it on Saffron thread .so I don't get this whole cheating stuff
Okay then, for argument sake I retract the cheating comment I made. But I stand by the rest of my opinion

Reactions: 2
They all are and to be honest other then being v clingy I don’t get how he’s even that insincere…
A little clingy he is literally Gemma's siamese twin. Desperation as he knows she is the best chance to be the winner. He encourages everything also to make sure that him and Gemma are the only secure couple. I generally believe he is not obsessed or into Gemma as much as he likes to make out. We'll soon see.

Watched first look I bet Laura walking in is the very end of the show

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Again I don't get what's bad about him encouraging it though ? None of them are in a relationship there free to do as they please
I swear every boy in the villa was encouraging it, not just Luca? Dami almost went into cardiac arrest he was trying so hard to convince Jacques to stray 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regarding Luca cheating wasn’t that one of the questions in Never Have I ever when he went to take a drink and stopped himself? Someone must have a gif

Reactions: 16
I swear every boy in the villa was encouraging it, not just Luca? Dami almost went into cardiac arrest he was trying so hard to convince Jacques to stray 💀
Omg this!!!! Last night he was jumping all over the place once jacques said he was gonna do his own thing but of course when it’s dami doing it it’s glossed over and ok. The double standard 😂😂😂

I don’t mind Luca but he got with Saffron the best friend of his ex. Cheating or not- that’s a crappy thing to do
Not defending what he done but Saffron was not “best friends” with his ex. They were friends yearssss ago like back in 2015 but I honestly can’t remember the last time I even saw them interact

Reactions: 1
Looks like Coco, Cheyenne and Summer are there. Can’t see any girls except Danica brining anyone back from that preview.

I think and HOPE Davide doesn’t recouple. We know it’s all about pride with him. I think in his mind, if he doesn’t recouple and she doesn’t then he’ll be happy to have her back. If he doesn’t and she does (we know this isn’t gonna happen), then he comes out looking like the wronged party and she will have proven him right about trust etc.

Reactions: 12
Ugh Laura Whitmore 😖 can she just duck off already?
I do hope that after the recoupling that they get all the casa boys and girls to stand at the fire pit and give their input like they did with Lillie last year after Liam didn’t choose her.

Reactions: 18
Ugh Laura Whitmore 😖 can she just duck off already?
I do hope that after the recoupling that they get all the casa boys and girls to stand at the fire pit and give their input like they did with Lillie last year after Liam didn’t choose her.
They won’t need to if the lads are bringing them all back 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.