Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacques mum has got a mullet and looks like she works behind the bar of their local British Legion

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jacques mum has got a mullet and looks like she works behind the bar of their local British Legion
Oh my bleeping God I am screaming 😂😂😂😂
once they see his mum surely all they can see is her when they’re having sex seen as they’re identical

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think jacques will come back to Paige.
I think dami could go either way.
Same same!
i think Jaques will talk his way out of it, and Paige will lap it up
I pray Indiyah picks deji, because part of me sees dami pick summer too

Reactions: 6
Same same!
i think Jaques will talk his way out of it, and Paige will lap it up
I pray Indiyah picks deji, because part of me sees dami pick summer too
Jacques came into the villa though when Paige was a favourite on the outside

Reactions: 3
She looks in her sixties, I’m going to guess Jacques was her last baby and possibly her only son, so in her eyes he can do no wrong and he’s probably been babied all his life by her.
Explains why he’s such a bellend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why people acting like 19 is the equivalent to being 9 or that she acts so much older like she’s 39.
Gemma’s an adult end of. She’s not going to be in playing clothes doing hop scotch in a park and she’s also not off to the bingo every Thursday with her mate Mildred.
let’s not focus on someone’s age. She is a consenting adult, she can do and act how she wants without people focusing on how old she is. It’s irrelevant

We have more important things to discuss. Like the impeding re coupling and wether or not Jaques will pick paige or dami will pick Indiyah or Davide and Ekin, and if so, what bullshit excuses will they give for their behaviour. And what in gods name will happen with Andrew and Tasha 😂
I think because she had only just turned 19, and because she would have just been 16 when the pandemic started, meaning she would have had the potential to have limited exposure to the adult world.

Where have people been seeing Jacques’ mum? I need to see this woman who gave her son such a stupid way of spelling his name.

• Haha
What’s the insta account handle with the press release for that nights episode please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.