Love Island 2022 #22 Heads moving faster than the crowds at Wimbledon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luca will get a good edit from now until the final.

It was noticeable how little screentime he had last night following his spat with Dami.
He proberly had little screen time as he would have been sat in a corner looking at pictures of gemma .meanwhile the guys are all over the girls .šŸ˜†

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

It was noticeable how little screentime he had last night following his spat with Dami.
The edit doesnā€™t really matter given people clearly see what they want to see when it comes to their faves/islanders they dislike šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3

Same with Davide ..
Ekin Su is really having the good word spread around about her (even got called a feminine icon); pieces in The Guardian and The Independent as well as the tabloids. I wonder if production are having a really good think about getting her to the win, I know they canā€™t manipulate the number of votes cast by they can do some ā€œthought engineeringā€.šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
I know.
Not me personally but Iā€™ve known a few women who at 19 had already had a baby or two, held down a responsible job and horror of horrors had their own bank accountšŸ˜‰
Yep I had a baby at 18 living with daughters dad. I was On maternity leave and rent to pay every month . By time I was 19 I was back in work. Juggling a house and childcare

• Heart
Reactions: 12
itā€™s disappointing to see Andrew crying on the preview. Tasha may be better looking than coco but Tasha is a completely vile self obsessed bad witch whereas coco seems nice

• Haha
Reactions: 7

this is so annoying if so, donā€™t think thereā€™s ever been a less likeable potential winner and just proves the producers nepotism baby winner storyline they want to push

Reactions: 9
Same with Davide ..
Ekin Su is really having the good word spread around about her (even got called a feminine icon); pieces in The Guardian and The Independent as well as the tabloids. I wonder if production are having a really good think about getting her to the win, I know they canā€™t manipulate the number of votes cast by they can do some ā€œthought engineeringā€.šŸ¤”
She would have won ifshe had a better partner not sure if Davide will do that for her unless he shows more interest / there is a sweet moment from him, kind of like how Maura was popular but had zero chance of winning with Curtis

People acting like Gemma is as mature as a monk has me likeā”

She's 19, not 6.

Do you guys think 19 year olds can't tie their shoes together?
Yeah I don't really get this either. Most of the advice she gives out is quite simplistic and generic. To me she comes across as just not wanting to rock the boat for anyone. Not saying there's anything wrong with that necessarily, just that it's not really that unusual for a 19 year old.

I think the main reason that Gemma is being described as mature is because most of the other islanders are so immature in comparison. The men especially are shocking this year- it's like watching a bunch of horny teenagers whose prefrontal cortices aren't fully developed yet šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone see Lauraā€™s post?? Do we think sheā€™s going to film the recoupling tonight??

Reactions: 1
She's had a completely different upbringing not only from others her age but also from her own family.

A quick look on the Owens family insta shows that she's dressed in her 20s as a 14-year-old whilst the others all look their age(even as they've grown older).

I think Wag mum Louise was grooming her daughter from a young age to take over the mantle so to speak.
I think youā€™re right. Itā€™s no coincidence that Gemma is into dressage - her mum got massively into horses and looks like sheā€™s groomed Gemma to be a mini me instead of her own person.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m glad Jacques has shown what he is and he is really ugly and as someone says previously looks like his boxers will be tit stained and he will smell

• Haha
She would have won ifshe had a better partner not sure if Davide will do that for her unless he shows more interest / there is a sweet moment from him, kind of like how Maura was popular but had zero chance of winning with Curtis
Good point but Iā€™m actually thinking here we should factor Davide into the equation as a plus heā€™s quite marmite but he can be so funny without even trying, people like that.

Reactions: 4
I wonder have they decided not to feature Jack on the show in order to save him from the ridicule that was escalating on Twitter about him.. itā€™s bizarre that he has not featured at all in two nights. Not even briefly or in the background. Might be for welfare reasons as he was getting quite the slagging!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder have they decided not to feature Jack on the show in order to save him from the ridicule that was escalating on Twitter about him.. itā€™s bizarre that he has not featured at all in two nights. Not even briefly or in the background. Might be for welfare reasons as he was getting quite the slagging!
Jesus I read that as shagging. Was wondering who was shagging him then šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Filming it tonight so we should get it on thursday/friday with the aftermath coming on sunday?

Ugh thatā€™s so annoying I thought it was happening tonight as in airing šŸ˜‚
According to this it does, but letā€™s be honest the episode is going to end right after they get the text so we wonā€™t actually see anything šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.