Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Dad's got the voice, Son's got the looks 🔥 #DublinsFinest #RedheadHottie
new1.gif

Labourer Billy's here to lay bricks and get laid....and he's all outta bricks :love:
billy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

TeaorCoffeeBabez

I think Cheyanne has the potential to do well. Model and influencer. She's 23 I think From Barnsley
Her entrance video isn't really matching her insta hun pics. Goofy teeth

I’m massively disappointed by the new arrivals, girls and boys. Have they ran out of good looking people for that actually want to go on the show?
Maybe if they stopped "scouting" people and gave the normal people a shot they would find lots of gorgeous and down to earth people 👊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m massively disappointed by the new arrivals, girls and boys. Have they ran out of good looking people for that actually want to go on the show?
When everyone was supposedly too conventionally attractive everyone moaned and said why can’t they have normal looking people. This year I feel they’ve definitely gone for people who are in my opinion still attractive but perhaps not as mainstream as previous years. Not digging at your comment necessarily because I was a bit like meh myself when I see the guys come in but reality is they are better looking than most people I pass on the street and I don’t live in a far flung village 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Danica is up at 6AM with her clipboard, ready to conduct interviews and get her graft on

• Haha
  • Heart

AshMay

VIP Member
I'll hold my hands up and say I have shameless double standards when it comes to the cast. Give me more natural and relatable looking girls, but for the boys I want greek gods and nothing less 😂

• Haha

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I dont care what any of them do apart from Davide & Ekin..bloody LOVE them🤣🔥😍😍😍😍Lets face it Ekin aint going to stray with them yokes that walked in when shes Davide at home🤣🔥And none of the girls look a patch on Ekin so i hope hes the same🙏🙏They are only reason i'm so engrossed they are both so funny & their chemistry is insane🥺😻

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Spilttea

VIP Member
What did Antigoni add to the villa? People moan about ES I may have been one of those people in the beginning but she has grown on me, we have drama and entertainment courtesy of ES she isn’t a doormat like Paige or barely conscious like Gemma is most of the time.

Tasha is fooling no one with her new found devotion to Andrew. I don’t want to see a villa full of fiat 500 couples goals.

Also, I maybe naive but I do think her and davide have genuine sexual /romantic chemistry, will that result in an actual relationship, probs not. But compare the way the two of them sizzle in each other’s company to any of the other couples in there and there is no comparison.

• Heart

Sbax

Chatty Member
Another one with apparent Italian in him, having a dominos don’t count mate

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I think some OG’s overthink how important it is to be an OG they won’t even try with a bombshell. Like Andrew & Tasha the other day were like ‘we are the only only OG couple’ like no one really cares if you’re an OG or a bombshell it’s not that deep

cee-bee

VIP Member
Aww Davide called Ekin Su intelligent.

i dunno about anyone else but compliments calling me funny or smart mean soooo much more than calling someone hot or pretty IMO. I think sometimes it suggests there’s a bit of respect there too?

Davide is a smart cookie so I imagine he’d want a smart girlfriend and I’m glad he sees that in Ekin.

these two have to win my heart

• Haha
  • Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Cannot stand Paige and Tasha now and they were my absolute faves when the season started it’s mad how perceptions can change so quickly.
Ekin Su for Prime Minister also ❤❤❤

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
I’ve been racking my brains who danica reminded me of from a previous season and it’s this girl AJ
Literally having the same experience as well 😂😂
Oh no in real life AJ was looking like all of the other islanders mum. Danica is much better looking imo

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Rubyred97

Luca speaks so much crap, saying he’s been waiting a year for a girl like Gemma, when he split up with his girlfriend in like November

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33