Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
I’m massively disappointed by the new arrivals, girls and boys. Have they ran out of good looking people for that actually want to go on the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Omgggg tasha just said “I haven’t found that guy yet” but thought she might be in love with Andrew a few days ago?! I feel like her head will turn 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
She ain't choking on her food, fella. No need for the Heimlich maneuver
heimlich.gif

Paige finds out Danica will be staying...
newone.gif

Quarter-life crisis...
tash.gif

Most exciting thing about Casa Amor? The guys The AirWrap
Airwrap.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

GossWhore

VIP Member
saw on twitter that davide and andrew have liked some of cheyannes ig pics in the past ...
also gingers are more than fine when they don't look like a ferret

ETA links - that second tweet tho 😬

Thank you for listening
Screenshot_20220702-013003_Chrome.jpg

Next: keep rotating men every 1/2 a day until a sort walks in. I don't care if that means there's over 100 islanders. I want CARNAGE

• Haha

Topaz

Chatty Member
Insight into Gemma and Michael Owen's relationship 👀 She NEVER opens up to Luca like that.

DonAragona

VIP Member
People always moan about editing but time and time again we see that the Islanders are edited correctly.

Antigoni and her whole family are so entitled, that they consider themselves above Danica. I think last night's dumpings could down in history, I'm rooting for Danica....imagine Danica helping Paige pack her suitcase .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

gleevall

Chatty Member
Luca preparing to swallow his words about dumping Gemma if she shared a bed with someone else
1656879968632.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45

L00kform3

VIP Member
I’m just catching up on last night. Fuming at the boys choice to leave!! Wtaf. Why is Dannika still in there?
At least Danica has actually made an effort to find a connection with the boys, even if they have knocked her back several times, she is there for all the right reasons. Antigoni didn’t make any efforts at all, she literally was there for a free holiday around the pool. And anyway, it’s pissed Paige off so I’m here for it 😂😂

Reactions: 45

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Imagine Jacques stays loyal and Paige comes back with Billy 😂 its always the girls that get left and “heartbroken” would be hilarious for it to be the other way around for once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44