Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Careless Whisper

People asking will heads be turned?
Only thing gonna be turned by the newcomers are stomachs. Producers tut tut tut

• Haha
Reactions: 44

gleevall

Chatty Member
PETITION FOR PRODUCERS TO SEND A POSTCARD FOR LUCA TO SEE GEMMA IN BED WITH ANOTHER GUY AND ALL HELL TO BREAK LOOSE
1656880556236.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
โ€œIf tasha comes back with another bloke Iโ€™ll be fumingโ€ will you though Andrew? ๐Ÿ˜ or will you just forgive her the next day?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ros79

Chatty Member
Gemma seemed so normal in that conversation with Jack. All the attitude had gone.

Reactions: 42

sugarytea

Antigone is already back and at Pride
So she posted that post on her IG herself. She's not the happy go lucky girl people deemed her to be. She's entitled.
She's never worked a day in her life, doesn't know struggle but then she wouldn't when her anti vax mum has paid for everything. That whole family are entitled narcisstic vapid creatures but that's what chasing fame and money does to you.

Her music is absolutely shite and she definitely went on love island to raise her profile and promote that auto tuned rubbish.

Also no one can convince me otherwise, her dad is a definitely locked in the closet ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Wow

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Luca โ€œIโ€™ll never make anyone feel unwelcomeโ€, erm you treated danica like she had a contagious disease when she came in ???

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I reckon Paige etc are only fuming Danica was kept because she is more of a threat.

I LOVED the boys reasoning for keeping her, they have gone way up in my estimation

• Heart
Reactions: 41

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Omg no she didnโ€™t. That is pretty cruel ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Another reason why I think Laura is a grade A cunt. And making Remi rap live when he was unprepared and was already being rinsed heavily online for it. She knows exactly what the harm and cost is of online bullying and she goes ahead and incites it further.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Its_Me

VIP Member
I dont care what any of them do apart from Davide & Ekin..bloody LOVE them๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Lets face it Ekin aint going to stray with them yokes that walked in when shes Davide at home๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฅAnd none of the girls look a patch on Ekin so i hope hes the same๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™They are only reason i'm so engrossed they are both so funny & their chemistry is insane๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ป
Iโ€™m literally terrified of typing this
I donโ€™t think he likes her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Luca saying that heโ€™d never make someone feel unwelcome as if he didnโ€™t treat Danica like shite on the bottom of his shoe ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 40