Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I'm going to get this off my chest. Luca is a little slimy weasel that only sees magazine and Instagram deals. He's not in love with Gemma, he's after becoming a Z class celebrity. I cannot stand him! Few, feel better now 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Every single person on the show would order a giant bottle of ciroc, while sitting in a reserved booth & film the waitress bringing it over for their IG story. None of them have any character 😂

• Haha

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
I think Paige's 'resting bitch face' has been off the charts ever since Jacques said his heart rate increased (with Gemma) because he remembered having sex with her. That's why Paige felt the need to have sex with him - out of insecurity and coercion.

Jacques is a wrong'un.

• Sad
  • Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
Seeing how nice and easy Jack and Gemma get on almost makes me feel a bit sorry for her. Luca is so stifling and feels the need to engulf her at all times

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
Not sure if been said already but anyone notice how shocked Antiogni was when they said her name to leave , her jaw literally dropped

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Spilttea

VIP Member
Antigoni clearly went on for the exposure for her music, hence the not trying with any guy she liked, Davide wasn’t interested in her at all, although I do think she fancied him.

Another entitled poor little rich girl who showed her true colours in the end. The peach 80s ruched thing she was wearing looked like shit too.

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Did Andrew just say his type is “brunette, tanned and short?” So the total opposite of tasha? 😂

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
Antigoni clearly went on for the exposure for her music, hence the not trying with any guy she liked, Davide wasn’t interested in her at all, although I do think she fancied him.

Another entitled poor little rich girl who showed her true colours in the end. The peach 80s ruched thing she was wearing looked like shit too.
Antigoni was fuming she'd been voted out by the boys. She thought she was safe, she assumed everyone loves her. Paige was also fuming, she's so self entitled.... mean girls every last one of them. I'm glad the boys kept Danica and I hope they put a nice lad in Casa amore for her. I also hope they put some stunning girls in, I want to see the boys heads turning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Yay my first ever tattle thread title🥳🥳

I've only just caught up, obsessed with davide and es now.

Feel like casa amor is going to be casa-find J and Danica a match island .... I really don't think anyone will stray, I think they all wanna coast to the final.

That said paige and tasha looked tense, like they going to find it hard to control their pick me girl tendencies and keep up the facade to coast through

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
Poor Andrew, aw I actually feel for him. He really likes Tasha. The girls didn't beat around the bush there.

• Sad
  • Haha

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
There’s something so off and backward about women in bikinis with heels and full faces of make up.
They look like they’re ready to hold up the round number in a boxing ring.

• Heart