Love Island 2022 #19 Will it be casa Amor or Casa A-bore?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep going my loves.....

Definitely should be #19. I'm too tipsy. Mods please change!

Thank you wonderful mods 😅 #19.

Let's go!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So disappointed with the casa boys 😭
Someone give the ginger boy some factor 50 cos he got sunburn just filming the promo!

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So stupid from the producers. How boring, nobody is even gonna be tempted and everyone is just gonna stay loyal

Reactions: 22
Yay my first ever tattle thread title🥳🥳

I've only just caught up, obsessed with davide and es now.

Feel like casa amor is going to be casa-find J and Danica a match island .... I really don't think anyone will stray, I think they all wanna coast to the final.

That said paige and tasha looked tense, like they going to find it hard to control their pick me girl tendencies and keep up the facade to coast through

Reactions: 38
I think Cheyanne has the potential to do well. Model and influencer. She's 23 I think From Barnsley

Reactions: 5
I’m massively disappointed by the new arrivals, girls and boys. Have they ran out of good looking people for that actually want to go on the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
People asking will heads be turned?
Only thing gonna be turned by the newcomers are stomachs. Producers tut tut tut

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think Cheyanne has the potential to do well. Model and influencer. She's 23 I think From Barnsley
Her entrance video isn't really matching her insta hun pics. Goofy teeth

I’m massively disappointed by the new arrivals, girls and boys. Have they ran out of good looking people for that actually want to go on the show?
Maybe if they stopped "scouting" people and gave the normal people a shot they would find lots of gorgeous and down to earth people 👊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This Casa Amor backlash is the producers own fault they set their own lame cookie cutter love island standard and they’ve failed to adhere to it lol

Reactions: 29
saw on twitter that davide and andrew have liked some of cheyannes ig pics in the past ...
also gingers are more than fine when they don't look like a ferret

ETA links - that second tweet tho 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So disappointed with the casa boys 😭
Someone give the ginger boy some factor 50 cos he got sunburn just filming the promo!
I think I read somewhere it’s ronan keatings son 🤷🏽‍♀️

saw on twitter that davide and andrew have liked some of cheyannes ig pics in the past ...
also gingers are more than fine when they don't look like a ferret
Ps I’m a ginger and definitely don’t look like a ferret 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.