Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deb788

VIP Member
Anyone else want to claw their own ears out when Iain does the ' whatttt happppenndd
neeeexxtttt' shit ?

Reactions: 31

Clovis

VIP Member
And me haha . So hope they both stay faithful. I personally think ekin will stay faithful this time. Davide will kiss someone and from postcards will assume ekin have met someone. Ekin will come back single. Davide have recoupled. Ekin will raise hell. Davide will ignore the girl he recoupled. Will realise this mistake they'll get back together and fall madly in love stronger then ever. Like this some kind of soap opera. Recouple and make the final.I'd love them to win but it be Gemma and luca. Or jacques and paige if they make it but probably Gemma and luca
I'm thinking along these lines too. Ekin will be friendly with the casa boys but stay true to Davide. Davide will recouple. Ekin will rage initially but then amuse us with her antics to win her man back. Davide realised he's made a huge mistake and returns to Ekin. They make it to the final.

Ekin appears on IACGMOOH, Dancing on Ice, Strictly, takes over presenting Love Island and has a role as a man-eating villain on Emmerdale. Davide goes to the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I love Gemma for letting loose and enjoying herself, now that she’s out of Lucas clutches

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
3 days ????? no give us a week!

luca saying he’s been waiting a YEAR for a girl like gemma, luca hun you were still in a fuckinf relationship this time last year

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Coco. Who gassed her. 😳
It’s like those basic girls who compete in beauty pageants cos they’re desperate to prove they have beauty when they don’t

Spilttea

VIP Member
Antigoni wasn’t a threat to any of the girls which is why she was taken into their friendship group. Danica not only went for Luca (which bothered Gemma more than she let on) but is also objectively attractive/sexy/hot. I know the boys didn’t show interest but that didn’t stop her trying, again pissing off the girls. In a group of girls like the ones we have in the villa there is bound to be simmering tensions and bitchiness beneath the surface.

Reactions: 30

GossWhore

VIP Member
Even antigones mum posted she was robbed. Have some grace. Antigone only got a place because of her mum. Just like Gemma andJack
Antigone is already back and at Pride
So she posted that post on her IG herself. She's not the happy go lucky girl people deemed her to be. She's entitled.

• Wow
  • Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Coco ain’t cute AT 👏🏼 ALL 👏🏼
Blonde bob reminds me of that DJ from last year who lasted 2 minutes
Long blonde hair will win someone over as it usually does 🙄
Pink bikini girl is a problem! Pretty face & a fire body, she has a good chance

Lilykins

VIP Member
I thought Gemma looked relieved to be free from Luca when they got to casa amour and I don’t blame her!!

Last edited:
  • Haha