Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg I’ve got some SHOCKING never before heard news

Jack is Ronan Keatings son

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Davide said “here’s your lingerie babe, do your best, you’ll never find better than me” 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

stardust21

VIP Member
I tuned into the last 5 minutes of that. And Ronan’s lad played a blinder tbh. She’s totally loosened up when she knew he had a famous Dad, probably because she’s so use to people using her for that contact. Jack doesn’t need that, and he gets what it’s like to have a famous parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion, I think antigoni came into the villa to launch her career and nothing else so good riddance to her. She literally sat on her ass flicking her curls. Danica however puts the grafting in even if she chats like an estate agent to the fellas. I seen antigoni put more effort into her winged liner then chat with the fellas. Unfortunately I also think that casa amor is danicas last chance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Elles20

VIP Member
So disappointed with the casa boys 😭
Someone give the ginger boy some factor 50 cos he got sunburn just filming the promo!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Sez99

VIP Member
LORD forgive me but I seen that wee ugly pale finger fella and BEGGED him not to be Irish when he opened his mouth but of course he was (I’m Irish).
But I pondered over night HOW THE FUCK did he get on Love Island !?! Of course he’s another fuckin celebs son !!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

1181carmenta

VIP Member
100% Gemma isn’t her best self when she’s with Luca. I think it’s moved far too quickly and she now feels like she’s married to the guy. That’s suffocating her and the reason why she seems so miserable is that I think she’d like to have fun and explore her options rather than be wifed off from the jump.

Although she comes across as quite dominant and she can definitely hold her own, I think she’s scared of conflict. I feel like she feels she let it get out of hand and it’s gone too far to turn back now. Because imagine the scenes if she told Luca she wasn’t feeling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

SwimmingPigs

Chatty Member
Paige is becoming less and less attractive with her mean girl attitude (and the ponytail doesn't do her many favours either).

• Haha
Reactions: 55

L00kform3

VIP Member
I don’t mean to sound harsh but does Paige’s mouth annoy anyone else? The way she pouts constantly really aggravates me for some reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

GossWhore

VIP Member
I know this is off topic but I guess you know from posts I'm not white. So the pale talk I'm like what the f is wrong with people (not the posters)

I have always felt pale was beautiful. Am I crazy??? I dunno. I also love ginger and pale. Tbh pale stops me in my tracks.

So whoever out there has made you feel like a shit about being pale. FUCK THEM AND THEIR ANCRSTORS

• Heart
Reactions: 52