Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lokp0009

VIP Member
I love that the girls all gave zero fucks and shared a bed. Sleeping outside is ridiculous, it’s just a bed to sleep in with someone.

we’ve also seen more personality from Gemma this episode than the whole series. Liked her giving Danica first dibs!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Laika1234

VIP Member
I really want jacques and Paige to stay together I think they totally deserve each other and see how long they actually last on the outside
Faye and Teddy are proof to me that you can make anything work out of pure stubbornness.

• Haha

Lyricallie

Chatty Member
"Trolly dolly" Lord I thought we had moved away from that. Setting back working women a few years pal.

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I could see Ekin in Hollyoaks after this.

I could see Ekin in Hollyoaks after this.
I don't think the Hollyoaks producers would ever trust a former Love Islander again though, after that whole "How's Trish?" embarrassment with Curtis and his brother 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Louby_Lou

I know there was a lot of love for Antigoni on this thread (no idea why she was a total snooze fest) but so glad to see the last of her horrific winged eyeliner - felt like her eyes were about to take off they were so wide!! And that awful peach ruffled curtain outfit - looked like a cross between a caterpillar and a maggot :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart

sellyoursoulforinsta

Dami and Indiyah arent really doing it for me anymore…i loved their initial pairing but now Dami is starting to give me the ick (still love Indiyah) maybe some Casa drama will give them a storyline…Davide and Ekin Su on the other hand are just the gift that keeps in giving…individually and as a couple, they have earned their place as winners in my books!!

• Heart
  • Wow
tasha looking disappointed when she found andrew's ring killed me off -the girl is ITCHING to find a new man

• Haha
Reactions: 32

DoThePony

Unpopular opinion, I think antigoni came into the villa to launch her career and nothing else so good riddance to her. She literally sat on her ass flicking her curls. Danica however puts the grafting in even if she chats like an estate agent to the fellas. I seen antigoni put more effort into her winged liner then chat with the fellas. Unfortunately I also think that casa amor is danicas last chance.
Delighted Danica gets a shot in Casa but for sure her last chance. Agree no loss in Antigoni - one of the first mornings she was there she was acting like she was running the place. They were still in bed and said "go on then, Ekin-Su. Tell us ...(whatever happened during the night debrief)" but in a bitchy way like go on I GUESS we'll hear your piece. Tone and body language so rude when she's in the place 5 minutes. No wonder she and Paige got on.

• Heart
  • Haha

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Oh Andrews little face in the beach hut
‘if im being a mug I just wanna know’

You’re being a mug

Louder for those at the back

• Haha

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
saw on twitter that davide and andrew have liked some of cheyannes ig pics in the past ...
also gingers are more than fine when they don't look like a ferret

ETA links - that second tweet tho 😬

• Wow
  • Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I think Danica is probably too serious and too full on. The way she approaches men makes me wince a little bit. And also the way she throws it out there that she’s been ‘grafting for weeks’ - yeah I’m sure although they already know this, it’s best to not draw attention to the fact that you’ve gone to all that effort and you’ve not succeeded. I wanna see her happy but she has no game

• Heart