Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
Tomorrow looks like another snooze fest 😴 I don’t think I’ll bother watching live till there’s more drama

Reactions: 2

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Car insurance that will give you the flutters.....are you bloody serious?? fuckkinggg comercommercials 🥴🥴
Ooh I don't think we've had that one here!
Might start a petition to bring back the pillow talk ones, it feels weird without them.

• Haha

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I love the sound of the Paige comment “you said you’d rather me be direct” I think that could go either way. She might tell him she’s happy with jacques and closed off to Jay. Or kiss him and that’ll tell her how she really feels.

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Her make up artist was really petty 🤣
Hate the way she sticks out her tongue when she talks. Like what's with that? Don't know if she does it during Aftersun too, but in the first episode I had enough. Makes me cringe every time

lova444

Been debating this with my sister, do you think the producers hire like weekly beauty spa days for the islanders? How have they always got fresh nails, fresh haircuts and eyelash extensions?

lozza96

VIP Member
Ikenna saying all the lads new after the 3rd day well no they didn't? Liam said he didn't know and was in there for a week ?

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Tasha is a Mayfair party girl she probably gets free entry and drinks from the promoters and probably has people up her ass telling her how pretty she is, not paying for a damn thing and getting loads of attention. Her ego is out of control and this will probably be a good and humbling experience for her.
Do you inhabit the “Mayfair party scene” 🤔

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
So is Gemma annoyed because Dami tells Luca she agreed with what he said or have I got that wrong ?
I don’t think so. Dami says something like keep it between us so I think it was probably Ekin who went and told Luca, but in the preview Gemma is saying her words were twisted so who knows what was said 😂

Lullabella22

VIP Member
Just had to watch after sun to see the lipstick on the teeth and ES brother.

Omg the lipstick! Why didn’t none of the ppl on the couch give her a little finger on the teeth action.

sephylily

VIP Member
i don't get why ekin su and dami are there in that preview when ekin su was the one who said something to jacques and paige who then told luca. why aren't jacques and paige there w them
i take this back a little bit after watching the first look because i think ekin su did make it sound different to jacques and paige

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
As you were.

We are rattling through these pretty quickly...

I did a favourite couple poll rather than least favourite islander because there were too many options and i was a bit worried that might be a bit mean. Plus we have new couples. 🤷‍♀️

YES I KNOW JACQUES IS WITH DANICA AND NOT EKIN SU. Sorry!!
Will I ask the mods to close the last thread ?

• Heart