Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
I want indiyah and dami to win and I don't like gemma and luca together but I do like luca and jacques friendship and how funny they can be with each other .Will be interesting if the bromine continues though as I don't think many bromances have continued outside of the villa? Tommy and curtis don't talk no more .I think the ones that are still good friends are michael ,jordan Chris who all still live together I think ?

Reactions: 2

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
There’s more chance of me being the next bombshell to enter the villa than there is of Paige kissing Jay 😭 She’s gonna tell him she’s not interested and wants to stick with Jacques.
Think it’s more likely she will stick with jacques. But Jay would be a better match. and i could enjog more
of
his smile 😉😍

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Did anyone see on Aftersun last night.
Jay misunderstood the first question in the quiz and wrote Jacks and Paige as his first answer.. he was answering about a couple.

So this would lead me to assume they stick together ?

• Wow

Laika1234

VIP Member
I’m actually at the point of not wanting to listen as it just isn’t subjective. It wasn’t their place to interject and the faces both Dami and Luca pulled during the recouping was disgusting. The fact the blindness means she can’t be subjective is just ridiculous.
I’ve also seen some clips of the way he talks to ES which is also vile.

You can guarantee if it was Jay/Jacques/any other guy than Dami they’d have been slated for their reaction.
Agreed. Or if it was Luca on his own doing it. He’d be a manipulator. Trying to break them up so he could win with Gemma etc. Only because Dami was involved is it seen as acceptable behaviour.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Does anyone listen to My Pod on Paper? It’s a great podcast but the fact Dami can do no wrong is so jarring, it’s meaning theres no subjectivity in their chat because it’s just all love for Dami.
Thanks for the reminder , I’d forgotten about this

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Was just about to watch last nights episode and it’s not even up on sky catch up yet. Regretting not recording it now 😫

Reactions: 1

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Poor Paige. With Jay & Jacques, she is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Come on Love Island producers, we need a bombshell guy with a moral compass.

Maybe she's PMSing. I hardly ever cry unless I am 😂

I knew I didn't trust Andrew! He's basically been telling the guys he's all set on Tasha but been telling her something different so it's made her look worse. Eurgh why are all the men this year so sketchy?!
I wonder if he’s been doing that to play it cool with her? I feel like he’s obviously way into her.