Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylate

VIP Member
they do get a favourable edit though. They haven’t shown Luca finding out who Gemmas dad was - a huge edit in his favour because it disguises the fact he only approached her after he found out about that. That helps Luca massively and completely changes how the public perceive him and the relationship. Obviously I don’t know what else happens in the island but the show massively focused on Gemma and therefore, by extension, Luca.

like someone else has pointed out, sometimes the best edit isn’t to shove them down our throats but to keep them in the background. Luca and Gemma are both shown more in the little diary room for example, than the likes of Danica.
Where’s the proof that they’ve all been told who Gemma’s dad is? Is this just speculation or proven fact? Been out of the country last week so may have missed it I’m not sure..

Reactions: 1

leigh213

VIP Member
Woah have we gone off Dami? I missed Friday nights' as well as unseen, were either worth watching or can I just resume Sunday?

Laika1234

VIP Member
because we’ve all seen through the bull and Remi confirmed it for us. That doesn’t negate the fact he gets a good edit - it just means even a good edit doesn’t work for him.
I’ve no idea what Remi said as I’ve only heard about his comments on jacques but I think we’ll have to agree to disagree on what a good edit is 😂😂

Laika1234

VIP Member
Is this all based on the one comment about how they could have waited for water bottles to be gone or did something else happen?

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Did anyone see on Aftersun last night.
Jay misunderstood the first question in the quiz and wrote Jacks and Paige as his first answer.. he was answering about a couple.

So this would lead me to assume they stick together ?
Oh didn’t see that. What was the question? Though unless it’s a preview it’ll be footage from last week.