Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Davide has just said he takes the piss out of her, he's said he still has a low opinion of her...he clearly doesn't like her! She's one of those women that hears what she wants to hear! He's not her friend!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Lilylate

VIP Member
The thing with Jacques is pretty simple to me…
Last night’s episode explained it all.
He’s 23, TWENTY THREE! 99.9% of lads at 23 are bellends. He’s very laddy granted, but that’s what being a 23 year old good looking guy, is all about! He’s still so young, and has so much to learn. Given his profession, it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that he struggles to express how he’s feeling, and wants to appear like he doesn’t care. I’m sure every single one of his teammates are the same.
Being in the villa is a pressure cooker. I couldn’t do it. And the way people are going on, it kinda reminds me of how Mike (S3) was perceived.
I don’t think Jacques is an actor (the game player here is Jay, let’s not beat around the bush), I just think he’s full of bravado and is feeling vulnerable in the environment he’s in. And that’s not a feeling he is used to. His behaviour is a reflection of that.
I think this is spot on!

i’m so sorry that last year was your first time, surprised that you continued to watch. if you watch good ones watch szn 5!! and then work your way down (if you want too)
Well I hadn't planned to but I am unexpectedly off work for the next few weeks so decided to start watching and the weekend and ended up binging completely!! 😂

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Agree it’s been dry, couples are too nervous to swap and change as they fee like it ruins there chances of winning. And no one shows any drama or aggression because again too worried how public will view them
This season is on par with the winter one for me, by far one of the worst so far.

AshMay

VIP Member
Ekin and Jay looked cosy in unseen, but Davide was also indulging her in the bodybuilder posing thing so 👀

GossWhore

VIP Member
I don’t get why Dami gets a second date while thr majority of others haven’t gotten gotten one. Do the public pick for dates?
I think the way Amber detested Dami made ITV try bring them together and the second date today. In guess because of Twitter lol

lavendervase

VIP Member
In this scenario, if these two couples were voted the least compatible then the producers would twist it to have the islanders pick one from each of the couples to go. No way would the producers want to lose Jacques or Paige. They will always get round it somehow.

Re: the vote the other night the producers stuck with the public vote result as the producers didn't want to lose Ekin-Su and the islanders would have voted her out in a heartbeat!
Yes I think you’re right. They might leave it to a public vote out of all 4 which would definitely save Paige and Jacques or do a recoupling quick before they do that least compatible thing, it’s normally just before casa amor I think.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I can guarantee that Dami will be a total God on the podcast for interjecting with Tasha and Andrew, whereas if it’s anyone else they are a villian.

Yes we get it. You’re Irish, Dami is Irish. But there are way better contestants than him in the show and making an hour long podcast continually mentioning him is odd.
Yep he was, I just listened.
Her guest (another Dami groupie) wholeheartedly agreed and qualified it by having to give Luca credit for doing the same thing .. to make the Dami love ‘credible’ she even slung in the words “although I hate Luca blah blah blah .. “.

Laika1234

VIP Member
case in point, Jack and Dani. She was immediately hyped up as being Danny Dyers daughter. She spoke about him a lot. Jack was edited to look like a happy go lucky Essex chappy.
Jack and Daningot a favourable edit though - luca and Gemma don’t. They’re not really featured and when they are it’s just him being clingy. If they were getting an edit like dami and Indiyah then yes I’d agree they’re being pushed toward the final but they really aren’t. They’re just kind of there.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I’m actually at the point of not wanting to listen as it just isn’t subjective. It wasn’t their place to interject and the faces both Dami and Luca pulled during the recouping was disgusting. The fact the blindness means she can’t be subjective is just ridiculous.
I’ve also seen some clips of the way he talks to ES which is also vile.

You can guarantee if it was Jay/Jacques/any other guy than Dami they’d have been slated for their reaction.
One word, absolutely.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I agree Gemma seems mature especially for a 19 year old. Gemma probably matured too thanks to her sport.

Michael Owen was famously caught out messaging an ex Big Brother contestant though.

Just how many ‘allegedly’s’ can be squeezed into one article 😉. Even for the Daily Fail that’s pushing it,