Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
As if Jacques has just said that he's never cared about someone before in his life, when his ex is like 3 feet away from him right now 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Lollypad

VIP Member
Also, Caroline wasn’t suicidal because people said she had lipstick on her teeth ffs.
Some things are allowed to be funny (lipstick in teeth, toilet paper on a shoe) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DimpleFace

And still, nobody has explained what red flags exactly they see in Jacques. Same can be said about everyone. Ekin-Su is a walking handful of red flags, so is Tasha, but Jacques - I just don't see it. He might be acting and trying for people to feel sorry for him - he is afraid to show feelings, poor Jacques, let's vote for him as the cutest guy in there.. but otherwise - I don't really see anything there. Same about Luka - so what if he knows who Gemma's dad is - what exactly does he get out of that? If they leave the villa together and they break up shortly after, cause it's not genuine, he doesn't get anything from it. Well maybe he'll be more known to people as being "famous" Gemma's LI boyfriend, but I'd say he'll gather followers on IG pretty quickly and get some deals after LI all on his own.

Agree with this totally. If it's about the fact that Gemma is rich, Luca won't get any money off her daddy for just being with her lol ridiculous. People see what they wanna see.
No worries I will name a few

🚩Dated a CHILD when he was an adult (do I even need to go on)
🚩 Has a weird hatred for Ekin seemingly because she’s an outspoken woman
🚩Bullied Remi
🚩Was not only happy but actively encouraged Paige to be passed about to Jay like she was an object AFTER THEY JUST SPENT THE NIGHT IN HIDEAWAY
🚩Speaks volumes that Tasha was scared to call him out for also shaking his head at the recoupling . The guy is a bully.
🚩Saying to Paige “he’s never cared for anyone before” when his ex of 2 years is next door,
🚩Seems to conveniently want Paige only now she’s with someone else - male immaturity at its finest

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I really, really like Indiyah at this point. She seems like a good all around person. And I would love to see a black couple win Love Island - it’s about time!

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
People say ES act your age. But if she was there discussing pensions and mortgages you would say the show was boring

I want PROBLEMS not peace. Crack on WrEkin Su

• Haha
  • Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
I don’t see the problem with what Dami and Luca said to Tasha. It wasn’t ganging up on her; Andrew and Tasha called them over! They were honest. Tasha is a massive game player, disingenuous and leading Andrew on. You can’t compare it to Jay’s behaviour. Jay isn’t in a committed coupling with one girl who he has been intimate with and leading on. So I don’t get the argument that people are saying people calling out Tasha are sexist or misogynistic.

There’s nothing wrong with Tasha getting to know new boys if she was UPFRONT to Andrew that she’s not feeling it and wants to keep her options open. Instead she sulks and blames him because the truth is on the outside she’s used to boys drooling over her and having her pick. It hasn’t been like that in the villa for her so she’s crying and saying she’s lost herself lmao. I can’t stand her. She’s sly and thinks way too highly of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

cee-bee

VIP Member
Jacques red flags for people asking;

🚩 hes rude to Ekin Su and about her.
🚩 he makes belittling comments about other islanders in general, both in what’s aired but also as asserted by Remi
🚩 he has double standards for the men in the villa v the females
🚩 when Jay expressed an interest in Paige, Jacques essentially told him to crack on. He’d just spent the night in the hideaway with her.
🚩 he’s been accused on bullying behaviour by another islander - remi
🚩 he himself was “shocked” to see that he had empathy with Paige when she was crying and upset.
🚩”I can tell she's smitten with me already” to the boys, about Paige
🚩 “I need to see what she looks like dressed up” about Paige
🚩 he was rude and ungracious to Danica. You want to be paired up with Paige, we get it. But poor Danica is stood there last - couldn’t he have tried to be gracious and kind?

Im sure there’s a ton more I’ve forgotten, and that’s just what’s been shown on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Notredamn

VIP Member
If someone could give the producers a nudge and tell them it’s not too late to do a mass cull, that would be great.
I’d just love for Luca and Jacques (or just Luca if I absolutely had to pick) to be sat looking all smug when, ping! ‘I’ve got a text!’ and for the text to say ‘YOU HAVE BEEN DUMPED #newseasonnewrules #offyoufuck’

Orrrrr…

For any one of them to receive a text saying ‘you must decide whether to leave the island tonight or choose to stay but sacrifice 3 of your islanders’ pmsl ok I’ll try and sleep now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Dollenganger

VIP Member
So apparently, the islanders found out about Gemma being Michael Owen’s daughter a few days in. At precisely the same time Luca suddenly decided from one conversation that they were made for each other 🤔 hmmm. Before that, he was most interested in Tasha from what I could see.

• Heart
Reactions: 43