Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
So behind on these threads 😬 just managed to watch Fridays and Sundays episodes today after a busy weekend so may try read through everything if I get chance

I'm enjoying this year but thinking how much is actually staged , they know there was 0 drama and entertainment last year so I'm guessing the producers are pushing it alot

Reactions: 3
Been debating this with my sister, do you think the producers hire like weekly beauty spa days for the islanders? How have they always got fresh nails, fresh haircuts and eyelash extensions?
They do get their hair and nails done except last year because of covid. Series 4 Dani got her hair dyed. Also in series 5 Yewande got them to contact her stylist for a new wig

stardust21

VIP Member
😂 My initial poll had a slight error in it. But everyone can see they are madly in love with each other. #meanttobe
Nah I was meaning @Diagnosis123’s dream results poll has them coupled together. ☺Tbh this would have been my dream too as I think it would have made cracking TV. 😅

edit to add: I’ve just seen Diagnosis has updated her dream poll too so my joke makes no sense 🙈😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lova444

What does ekin su's brother look like? wondering if their an attractive family or is it just the filler 😂

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I feel like Dami may do Indiyah dirty in CA, I don’t even want to say it but I feeeeeel it! 😢

I pray I’m wrong 🙏🏾
I literally just said the same thing. Now I love Indiyah and I really wanna see her happy. She deserves it. But I don’t think Dami’s that into her and if I’m honest, I don’t think she’s that into him either (I don’t blame her. He’s a bit bland if you ask me.)

I want indiyah and dami to win and I don't like gemma and luca together but I do like luca and jacques friendship and how funny they can be with each other .Will be interesting if the bromine continues though as I don't think many bromances have continued outside of the villa? Tommy and curtis don't talk no more .I think the ones that are still good friends are michael ,jordan Chris who all still live together I think ?
Curtis said he reached out and Tommy ignored him. Molly-Mae probably made him after the breakup with Maura tbh.
Those boys lived together with Danny. I never watched it but they had a show on mtv about moving in together

kayl1986

VIP Member
Haven't had chance to watch first look yet by the time we've got home and sorted the kids for bed. No point now I guess 😂

Reactions: 2

lokp0009

VIP Member
Was that Danica and Davide talking in the background? Hope he doesn't pounce a kiss on her again!

• Haha
Reactions: 2