Votes: 13 1.8%
  • Davide and Antigoni

Votes: 106 14.5%
  • None, they are all awful

Votes: 219 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were.

We are rattling through these pretty quickly...

I did a favourite couple poll rather than least favourite islander because there were too many options and i was a bit worried that might be a bit mean. Plus we have new couples. 🤷‍♀️

YES I KNOW JACQUES IS WITH DANICA AND NOT EKIN SU. Sorry!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Can there be an option for none ? I don't like any couple now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As you were.

I did a favourite couple poll rather than least favourite islander because there were too many options and i was a bit worried that might be a bit mean. Plus we have new couples. 🤷‍♀️
Yay! Well done and thank you 😁👌

Reactions: 4
I will have to abstain from voting. I can't bring myself to do it. #ALLPRICKS

Reactions: 7
So Jacques and Lucas are giving Paige and Gemma massages. But spent most of the time smiling at eachother and giggling.

Their relationship is weird AF. Won't be suprised if they move in with eachother and start bleeping. Very very strange behaviour
Just watching unseen and they really love each other don't they.... 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I voted for Dami and Indiyah. I’m cross with Dami for ganging up on Tasha but I’m going to give him another chance because Indiyah seems nice in unseen bits and you never see her bullying people or being aggressive.

Reactions: 22
As you were.

YES I KNOW JACQUES IS WITH DANICA AND NOT EKIN SU. Sorry!!
Will I ask the mods to close the last thread ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it just me who doesn't like the boys pranking the girls at the top of the stairs? It always makes me think they could easily fall backwards.

Could be the parent in me though. I'm constantly telling my kids off for leaning back on chairs. Now i know how all the teachers felt at school. I was shocking for it. :ROFLMAO:

Will I ask the mods to close the last thread ?
Didn't realise this was a thing. Sorry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me who doesn't like the boys pranking the girls at the top of the stairs. Ot always makes me think they could easily fall backwards.

Could be the parent in me though. I'm constantly telling my kids off for leaning back on chairs. Now i know how all the teachers felt at school. I was shocking for it. :ROFLMAO:

Didn't realise this was a thing. Sorry!
I just did it there hun x sorry didn't mean to overstep incase I did.
Just didn't want us to lose any tattlers 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolutely love you’ve carried on the polls 😁😁 I voted Dami and Indiyah but wanted to vote they’re all awful because it’s lols that is an option 😂

OP your poll has Jacques with the right person now, I reported it to ask admins to change it. I didn’t know they could do that until now, but thought I’d post incase it’s useful for someone in future ☺

Is unseen worth watching today? ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely love you’ve carried on the polls 😁😁

OP your poll has Jacques with the right person now, I reported it to ask admins to change it. I didn’t know they could do that until now, but thought I’d post incase it’s useful for someone in future ☺

Is unseen worth watching today? ☺
Yay. Thanks!!:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.