Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypad

VIP Member
This #DRAMA tonight with Gemma could easily be a set up for most the compatible couple vote.
But that’ll place Ekin Su and Charlie quite low and I can’t see the producers risking that? Unless they go for islanders voting for a boy and a girl to leave, which will get rid of Danica and Charlie (I’d imagine?)

Reactions: 3

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Davide and his continued spiteful little jibes at Ekin-Su is absolutely pathetic. I would like to see him go before the final, definitely. Hopefully the UK public (even Fiat500s) will be tired of him soon because he is the most conceited, stuck up man I’ve ever seen on TV, in real life or anywhere else!

Did you see him saying ‘I’m a celebrity now’?!
I see no difference.

• Haha

sephylily

VIP Member
i don't get why ekin su and dami are there in that preview when ekin su was the one who said something to jacques and paige who then told luca. why aren't jacques and paige there w them

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
There’s only been 2 hideaway nights we’ve seen hasn’t there- tasha and Andrew and Paige and Jacques?

very quiet beauty salons this year so far.
Producers definitely have favourites.

Robo123

and they're not even wholesome bromances! i can't enjoy it. this season really does need better friendships. it just makes me want to rewatch old seasons instead. the jax luca bromance is just weird to me esp after seeing the bathtub scene in unseen bits. gemma ur in a bathtub with your ex and the guy whose desperate for your attention, it's a bit odd

yeah don't believe him one bit. genuinely feel he's realising paige was his ticket to the finals and he needs to keep that going as he doesn't crack on with anyone else in the villa yet

it's her first coupling whose face she hasn't sucked off yet so that's very telling!

i agree with this! i think his head deffo will be turned in CA especially how the boys are with each other. jax and luca would definitely encourage it as dami and indiyah are the biggest competition for the finals right now. remember last year how jake was encouraging all of the lads to crack on with the girls in CA? jax and luca will definitely be trying to eliminate competition in CA

also really interested to see what the drama will be in tomorrow's episode. gemma never says anything to luca when he's meddling in everyone else on the island's business but of course she's going to be blowing up in ES and dami's faces over something of a similar nature. i think gemma's only redeemed herself to people lately because we have seen less of her but the first week we saw mostly her having screen time and the spoiled pick me vibes were evident

i second this! my vote is still most disliked islander from the last thread lol. aka who would we vote out as soon as we get the chance to do so
Tasha goodbye

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I wonder if he’s been doing that to play it cool with her? I feel like he’s obviously way into her.
He seems to be, but that could just be due to how they've edited it. They won't have shown us anything that doesn't fit the narrative they want us to see.

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I honestly cannot stand any of the couples :p Even Casa Amour holds no appeal because I honestly don't think any of the couples are real.

Amber saying Dami was making out with her after his talk with Indiyah was disgusting. Imagine if one of the girls did that?

Also, I think the cameraman is in love with Gemma's ass 😆
Gemmas? We don't really see her bum compared to the others like paige

jadach

VIP Member
Looking at Unseen Bits I quite like Luca and Jacques for fun. They definitely joke around a lot and I think they’re closer with people than we’re led to believe from main show.

also, since they weren’t in bottom islanders vote I notice dami getting a lot closer to them.

also Jay and ekin Su we’re very couply in unseen bits so her surprise and him going for Paige makes more sense.

I think she friendzoned herself.
pretty sure damis best mate in the villa was ikenna, and he’s gone now