Love Island 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Ekin-Su was definitely tit-stirring there but I.. have absolutely no fucks to give because I don’t like Gemma OR Luca. And if that’s Gemma’s idea of going off? It was seriously mild. That’s Ekin-Su told! 😂😂😂 I’d laugh in her face if she tried to apprehend me and was a whole 7+ years younger than me
In that case maybe Ekin Su should stop acting like she’s Gemma’s age and start acting like the grown woman she is, is she not embarrassed 😭 Bad times when a 19 year old is more mature and talks more sense than you…

Reactions: 9
In that case maybe Ekin Su should stop acting like she’s Gemma’s age and start acting like the grown woman she is, is she not embarrassed 😭 Bad times when a 19 year old is more mature and talks more sense than you…
Please what is this about Gemma being mature? She comes across to me as someone who has just grown up very privileged and wealthy. She’s isn’t mature, she’s just used to getting her own way.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Am I the only one who hates this ‘head turning’ bollocks? I’m sorry but if you like someone THAT much and you’ve spent near enough every day of the last 2-3 weeks together (so assuming you KNOW you either like them or you don’t) I think it’s pretty crappy to say ‘You know what, yeah my head could be turned’. That just says to me ‘Yeah I sort of like him but I also think there’s someone better out there for me too’.
No one else except ppl on love island use the expression. Who started it😂😂 I’m sure it was Wes’ series ?

Reactions: 6
Please what is this about Gemma being mature? She has just grown up very privileged and around money, lots of money. She’s isn’t mature, she’s just used to getting her own way.
From the behavior of the girls in the villa I would say that Gemma has been one of the most mature, yes. What correlation does being rich have with being mature 😭 If anything having money would make her more immature and spoiled rather than the other way around.

Reactions: 20
Been at Glastonbury all week and missed love island. Can anyone do me a decent update please?!
- Tasha, Andrew and Charlie: a new guy came in and went on a date with ES and Tasha. He clearly likes Tasha but coupled up with ES anyway. Tasha said she wants to get to know him after literally saying she would have left with Andrew if he’d been voted out. She got all upset with the boys who called her out on it (wrongly imo)

- Paige, Jacques and Jay: a little love triangle going on here. Jay told everyone apart from Paige that he wanted to get to know her. Jacques tried to act cool and macho and said to her he wouldn’t care if she didn’t and then got butt hurt when she did actually start getting to know him…. We find out the conclusion tonight!

-Dami and Indiyah: went on their first date In yesterdays episode. Seem to be the most authentic IMO.

- Luca and Gemma: hardly seen them tbh.

- ES and Davide: ES is trying to make a couples remorse love arc for her and Davide. Not convinced it will work tbh as he’s too proud. ES is currently coupled with Charlie and Davide is coupled with Antigoni.

- Antigoni : a bombshell who came in and made a big impact with the public but has since been totally MIA in the episodes. Currently coupled with Davide.

- Danica : still there. Apparently. Hardly seen her. Davide kissed her and then didn’t pick her at the decoupling which was harsh. She’s coupled with Jacques as Paige is coupled with Jay.

Last edited:
  • Heart
From the behavior of the girls in the villa I would say that Gemma has been one of the most mature, yes. What correlation does being rich have with being mature 😭 If anything having money would make her more immature and spoiled rather than the other way around.
This is what I was thinking. Most people who have grown up privileged and spoilt are immature and don’t know how to handle most situations because they’ve never had to do anything for themselves. Gemma seems the opposite to me.

Reactions: 17
This is what I was thinking. Most people who have grown up privileged and spoilt are immature and don’t know how to handle most situations because they’ve never had to do anything for themselves. Gemma seems the opposite to me.
Idk it might just be me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have friends who are extremely well off and also friends who hardly have a penny to their name, I can’t say that’s had any impact on their maturity levels if i’m honest.

Obviously at 19 you’re not fully matured yet but I think Gemma’s had a decent head on her and has given great advice for someone so young.

Reactions: 13
Tbf Gemma is right Ekin shouldn't have told anyone about their chat especially since Dami said what was said hear stays here so she knew that but i don't care because I love Ekin and she's causing drama 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Don’t know why people jump to the conclusion Gemma would be privileged, spoiled and a diva. As far as I’m concerned from the little I know of Michael Owen he’s come across as a perfectly decent and nice guy whose happily married to his childhood sweetheart: why would Gemma turn out to be a diva when she’s been born and raised in an obviously happy home.

Oh why not be a bit naughty and crazy...Gemma is so sensible and serious for someone so young.

Oh why not be a bit naughty and crazy...Gemma is so sensible and serious for someone so young.
If you see her on unseen bits she’s actually a lot of fun and has funny friendships with Dami, Ikenna etc, the main show just isn’t reflecting that which is on the producers and not Gemma.

Idk it might just be me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I have friends who are extremely well off and also friends who hardly have a penny to their name, I can’t say that’s had any impact on their maturity levels if i’m honest.
I’m not saying that a persons financial situation impacts on how mature they are. What I’m trying to say is I don’t think how she acts shows how mature she is, or at least to me it doesn’t. I think she very much gives ‘I’m privileged, wealthy and used to getting my own way’ vibes and less ‘I’m acting this way because I’m just so mature’. Like, it’s just an impression I get from her.

Reactions: 8
And incredibly dull! She's just coasting through at the moment and most likely thinks she's a cert for the final but she has done zero to entertain or said anything of any interest. I'm not a fan of Ekin but would rather see her in the final because at least she has given us all something to watch. Gemma is bland dull and like watching paint dry !

Reactions: 12
Feel like I’ve missed something, I get saying Gemma is boring for her age, doesn’t have a personality, the tit about her dad - but how is she giving spoilt & privileged vibes? What did she do? 😂

Reactions: 10
I think Gemma is damned either way. Doesn't matter which boy paid attention to her, he would still be called two-faced and looking at her only because of her father.

What correlation does being rich have with being mature
It doesn’t it’s just everyones go to when they want to slate her.

I think Gemma is damned either way. Doesn't matter which boy paid attention to her, he would still be called two-faced and looking at her only because of her father.
Yea, if they showed Lucas reaction he’d have been slated. They haven’t showed it, he’s still being slated. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.