Love Island 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't get why ekin su and dami are there in that preview when ekin su was the one who said something to jacques and paige who then told luca. why aren't jacques and paige there w them

Reactions: 3
So it’s Ekin she was shouting at and not Dami, I thought that would be the case. If this is the whole context then Ekin is in the wrong and I don’t blame Gemma for going off at her.

Well I hope Paige and Jacques will be getting as much tit as ES for then telling Luca… Jacques seems to get away with everything.

i don't get why ekin su and dami are there in that preview when ekin su was the one who said something to jacques and paige who then told luca. why aren't jacques and paige there w them
Exactly!!

Reactions: 13
Well I hope Paige and Jacques will be getting as much tit as ES for then telling Luca… Jacques seems to get away with everything.

Exactly!!
I doubt it considering there’s a huge difference between running off to gossip and cause drama compared to telling a mate something that was said about them. Not defending Jacques because I can’t stand the guy but I would say him looking out for his mate is more justified than Ekin Su trying to cause tit. But we don’t know the context etc yet so I guess we will see tonight 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I assume we’ve a dumping coming soon as I can’t imagine danica will be heading to casa?

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see on Aftersun last night.
Jay misunderstood the first question in the quiz and wrote Jacks and Paige as his first answer.. he was answering about a couple.

So this would lead me to assume they stick together ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see on Aftersun last night.
Jay misunderstood the first question in the quiz and wrote Jacks and Paige as his first answer.. he was answering about a couple.

So this would lead me to assume they stick together ?
Oh didn’t see that. What was the question? Though unless it’s a preview it’ll be footage from last week.

i take this back a little bit after watching the first look because i think ekin su did make it sound different to jacques and paige

Reactions: 2
Ekin Su’s facial expressions in all of those clips she knows exactly what she’s doing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ekin Su’s facial expressions in all of those clips she knows exactly what she’s doing 🤣
Yes for sure but if it brings some much needed drama then way to go ES, some of the other contestants are getting way too comfy and smug 😉

Reactions: 11
Oh Ekin-Su she knew exactly what she was doing 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 I don’t like her much but I’m here for the drama tonight - can’t wait to see Gemma go off 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ohhhhhh Ekin. She is so infuriating. It’s like now she knows she doesn’t have a secure relationship she’s just meddling for the fun.

Although jacques jumped to the drama very quickly. I wonder does He tell him as Luca seems calm enough..

Reactions: 9
Just catching up on UB and Luca sucking Gemma’s toes in front of everyone was so weird. He’s blatantly into it, the way that he said oh it’s so weird when guys do that and then proceeded to suck her toe for ages. She’s obviously into it as well 😅 no judgement haha but it was weird with everyone else around!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Thank GOD it's not just going to be dates and Tasha tonight! Also I feel like Gemma is only reacting so animatedly because she knows she's not that bothered with Luca and doesn't want him finding out/jumping ship tbh. She's on an easy ride to the finish line right now but she's clearly not that into him

Yeah Ekin-Su was definitely tit-stirring there but I.. have absolutely no fucks to give because I don’t like Gemma OR Luca. And if that’s Gemma’s idea of going off? It was seriously mild. That’s Ekin-Su told! 😂😂😂 I’d laugh in her face if she tried to apprehend me and was a whole 7+ years younger than me

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who hates this ‘head turning’ bollocks? I’m sorry but if you like someone THAT much and you’ve spent near enough every day of the last 2-3 weeks together (so assuming you KNOW you either like them or you don’t) I think it’s pretty crappy to say ‘You know what, yeah my head could be turned’. That just says to me ‘Yeah I sort of like him but I also think there’s someone better out there for me too’.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.