Love Island 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how tasha was all down in the dumps, didn't want Andrew near her, then has a little chat with Charlie, agrees to keep it secret, immediately perks up and it shows her kissing Andrew when she climbs into bed then, like either be into him or not

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Decided to watch Aftersun on catch up purely to try and work out how it's possible to even get that much lipstick on your teeth. I paused it and landed on this VERY flattering shot of her where it actually looks like she's missing her two front teeth 😬
Yeah, I remember looking and thinking that was a phenomenal amount of lipstick to get on your teeth. And I figured, surely one of the panel while the camera had panned away would motion or give a hint to her. Or maybe the producer's gallery in her earpiece? But it was there for what seemed like an eternity! Thank you to whoever posted that screenshot up thread of her looking like she's demented lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love this season!! Last year was my first time watching Love Island and there is no comparison between 2021 and 2022.
This year the contestants are actually attractive, seem mentally sound and balanced and are mixing it up in terms of who they fancy. Last year all the female contestants looked the same (small, tanned and blonde), none of the fellas were attractive and the bombshells all bombed!!
I loved Davide and ES's spat, it was funny not terrifying (Faye 😬😬) and although I dislike some contestants this year I don't dislike them to the same extent as last year!
I also think the outfits/style is FAR better this year!

Reactions: 9
Gemmas? We don't really see her bum compared to the others like paige
Luca wasn't giving Paige an ass massage with sun cream 🤣

Then there was a wide angled shot with Jay walking back, from talking with Paige, and you see Gemma ass up/face down on Lucas' lap 🙃

I don't mind, she has a nice ass ... It was just an observation 😉

Ikenna saying all the lads new after the 3rd day well no they didn't? Liam said he didn't know and was in there for a week ?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I remember looking and thinking that was a phenomenal amount of lipstick to get on your teeth. And I figured, surely one of the panel while the camera had panned away would motion or give a hint to her. Or maybe the producer's gallery in her earpiece? But it was there for what seemed like an eternity! Thank you to whoever posted that screenshot up thread of her looking like she's demented lol!
I'm baffled as to how people do it in the first place. I've even TRIED to get it on my teeth before to try and understand how people manage it, and STILL I couldn't get it to go on my teeth. We've discovered one thing Laura excels at, at least!

Cant believe that the people she's talking to havent even discreetly tapped their teeth or something to try and let her know!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I love this season!! Last year was my first time watching Love Island and there is no comparison between 2021 and 2022.
This year the contestants are actually attractive, seem mentally sound and balanced and are mixing it up in terms of who they fancy. Last year all the female contestants looked the same (small, tanned and blonde), none of the fellas were attractive and the bombshells all bombed!!
I loved Davide and ES's spat, it was funny not terrifying (Faye 😬😬) and although I dislike some contestants this year I don't dislike them to the same extent as last year!
I also think the outfits/style is FAR better this year!
i’m so sorry that last year was your first time, surprised that you continued to watch. if you watch good ones watch szn 5!! and then work your way down (if you want too)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i’m so sorry that last year was your first time, surprised that you continued to watch. if you watch good ones watch szn 5!! and then work your way down (if you want too)
Well I hadn't planned to but I am unexpectedly off work for the next few weeks so decided to start watching and the weekend and ended up binging completely!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Jacques has put my off Paige.
I mean she is lovely, but goodness she is boring and all that simping and understanding faces she was making on the staircase- the man literally told you to go get to know Jay, now he can’t handle it (well more like his ego) and she is right there, being all understanding, raking his hair and giving him cuddles. The idiot.

Reactions: 15
He literally looks like he could be the love child of Timothée Chalamet and Christian Bale! Very attractive and VERY confident tipping over into arrogance e.g would make for the perfect bombshell!
Now this would be good. Send in her brother. Not done that before, mix it up.

Reactions: 6
Gemma comes across as mature for her age because she's well spoken compared to other contestants similar to her age who have been in previous years. Most of this years islanders seem to be able to string sentences together which makes a better change from the usual like, like, and lucindas ReaaaaaLy
Have you not heard Paige talk?

• Haha
Jacques has put my off Paige.
I mean she is lovely, but goodness she is boring and all that simping and understanding faces she was making on the staircase- the man literally told you to go get to know Jay, now he can’t handle it (well more like his ego) and she is right there, being all understanding, raking his hair and giving him cuddles. The idiot.
He couldn’t win. Tell her to get to know Jay and he’s not caring enough, is jealous and asks her not to and he’s controlling like Luca

Just had to watch after sun to see the lipstick on the teeth and ES brother.

Omg the lipstick! Why didn’t none of the ppl on the couch give her a little finger on the teeth action.

Reactions: 2
The thing with Jacques is pretty simple to me…
Last night’s episode explained it all.
He’s 23, TWENTY THREE! 99.9% of lads at 23 are bellends. He’s very laddy granted, but that’s what being a 23 year old good looking guy, is all about! He’s still so young, and has so much to learn. Given his profession, it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that he struggles to express how he’s feeling, and wants to appear like he doesn’t care. I’m sure every single one of his teammates are the same.
Being in the villa is a pressure cooker. I couldn’t do it. And the way people are going on, it kinda reminds me of how Mike (S3) was perceived.
I don’t think Jacques is an actor (the game player here is Jay, let’s not beat around the bush), I just think he’s full of bravado and is feeling vulnerable in the environment he’s in. And that’s not a feeling he is used to. His behaviour is a reflection of that.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t even give Jacques enough credit to be smart enough to be playing a game.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So excited to watch live tonight with u guys 🥰

alsooooo last night, davide and ekin su 😏😏 100% they wanna have angry sex, I’d bet my life on it

Reactions: 7
The thing with Jacques is pretty simple to me…
Last night’s episode explained it all.
He’s 23, TWENTY THREE! 99.9% of lads at 23 are bellends. He’s very laddy granted, but that’s what being a 23 year old good looking guy, is all about! He’s still so young, and has so much to learn. Given his profession, it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest that he struggles to express how he’s feeling, and wants to appear like he doesn’t care. I’m sure every single one of his teammates are the same.
Being in the villa is a pressure cooker. I couldn’t do it. And the way people are going on, it kinda reminds me of how Mike (S3) was perceived.
I don’t think Jacques is an actor (the game player here is Jay, let’s not beat around the bush), I just think he’s full of bravado and is feeling vulnerable in the environment he’s in. And that’s not a feeling he is used to. His behaviour is a reflection of that.
I think this is spot on!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.