Love Island 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are saying that Gemma isn't mature but someone that's 8 years older than her is acting like a toddler in comparison šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry seen first look

Was that it?? ES can really rattle these girls lol

But that's probably because Luca lies and says "Kim Kardshian could walk in and wouldn't turn my head" and Gemma is like "yeah if someone 100% my type came in I would get to know them".

Really and truly don't play these games when you know your partner aka Luca is possessive

• Haha
Reactions: 20
From the behavior of the girls in the villa I would say that Gemma has been one of the most mature, yes. What correlation does being rich have with being mature šŸ˜­ If anything having money would make her more immature and spoiled rather than the other way around.
I think what people mean is that Gemma seems calm most of the time because sheā€™s had a privileged life and probably wonā€™t have known any kind of adversity in the same way average people her age do.

Reactions: 8
Donā€™t know why people jump to the conclusion Gemma would be privileged, spoiled and a diva. As far as Iā€™m concerned from the little I know of Michael Owen heā€™s come across as a perfectly decent and nice guy whose happily married to his childhood sweetheart: why would Gemma turn out to be a diva when sheā€™s been born and raised in an obviously happy home.
I agree Gemma seems mature especially for a 19 year old. Gemma probably matured too thanks to her sport.

Michael Owen was famously caught out messaging an ex Big Brother contestant though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I canā€™t quite understand why Gemma is blowing up about this. She had a choice not to open her mouth and validate Damiā€™s observation. Furthermore, she did not ask for the conversation not to be repeated to anyone.

Furthermore, on Love Island she must know that things people say get repeated to their partners later to stir trouble. If not right away, days or weeks later.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tasha is just awful to andrew, if he did the same thing to her she'd still be crying and wanting the girls to stick up to her, but when the boys rightfully stick up for him she gets angry at them and at HIM?!?!

Reactions: 16
For what itā€™s worth - I can see why people think Gemma and Luca are getting a positive edit, for the first week Gemma was given a lot of screen time however did not bring much in the way of entertainment or even drama (this doesnā€™t particularly irk me I think she just is young and a quiet, measured, person naturally), and so ITV got a lot of criticism for ā€œGemma Islandā€. Then Luca has coupled up with her and from what we have seen the dynamics of their relationship have been a bit skewed with Luca appearing clingy and, at times, obsessive - again drawing criticism.
ITV have since not shown us much of them allowing for the negative opinions to fade.
We see a lot more of the more polarising contestants - ekin, Jay, Tasha, jacques making us more likely to want to vote them out/keep them in as they are fresh in our minds - therefore leaving Gemma and Luca in the background fairly safe til the later stages šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 11
I canā€™t quite understand why Gemma is blowing up about this. She had a choice not to open her mouth and validate Damiā€™s observation. Furthermore, she did not ask for the conversation not to be repeated to anyone.

Furthermore, on Love Island she must know that things people say get repeated to their partners later to stir trouble. If not right away, days or weeks later.
Dami asked for it not to be repeated and they all agreed so whether Gemma asked or not Ekin is wrong to go talking, especially to Jacques who she knows is Lucas mate. But yeh itā€™s love island and someone is always going to be stirring the pot.

I agree Gemma seems mature especially for a 19 year old. Gemma probably matured too thanks to her sport.

Michael Owen was famously caught out messaging an ex Big Brother contestant though.

Just how many ā€˜allegedlyā€™sā€™ can be squeezed into one article šŸ˜‰. Even for the Daily Fail thatā€™s pushing it,

Reactions: 1
Gemma told Tasha that Andrew's "love island experience starts tomorrow", completely out of context. What goes around comes around.
Ekin was definitely trying to stir tit but Gemmas reaction is totally over the top IMO.

Reactions: 18
People say ES act your age. But if she was there discussing pensions and mortgages you would say the show was boring

I want PROBLEMS not peace. Crack on WrEkin Su

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
imagine saying ā€˜this conversation stays here, donā€™t repeat itā€™ when youā€™re on TV wearing microphonesā€¦ā€¦. Someone said WrEKIN Su and I am also here for it šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m starting to feel like she was put in and paid to be this problematic, I hope she never leaves

• Haha
Reactions: 25
imagine saying ā€˜this conversation stays here, donā€™t repeat itā€™ when youā€™re on TV wearing microphonesā€¦ā€¦. Someone said WrEKIN Su and I am also here for it šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m starting to feel like she was put in and paid to be this problematic, I hope she never leaves
I think eventually you forget the cameras are there and people are watching. Like last year when the boys acted like what they did in Casa was top secret šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s not gonna win LI but I envisage the best after the show career of them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does ekin su's brother look like? wondering if their an attractive family or is it just the filler šŸ˜‚
He literally looks like he could be the love child of TimothƩe Chalamet and Christian Bale! Very attractive and VERY confident tipping over into arrogance e.g would make for the perfect bombshell!

Ekin Su is not daft, she knows the way to make good TV. The minute she hears someone say ā€œdonā€™t repeat thisā€ she has mentally saved that conversation ready to drop the bombshell and stir the pot. Sheā€™s messy and full of drama and I love it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So behind on these threads šŸ˜¬ just managed to watch Fridays and Sundays episodes today after a busy weekend so may try read through everything if I get chance

I'm enjoying this year but thinking how much is actually staged , they know there was 0 drama and entertainment last year so I'm guessing the producers are pushing it alot

Reactions: 3
I've not read all posts yet but Ekin wasn't lying was she. Gemma said her head could be turned and that's what ekin repeated. There was also others in the chat not getting tit for it. If Gemma liked luca that much there be no possibility of her head turning

Yeah ekin have stirred it but I'd rather that then go through another boring show like last night. They all need to be honest with each other

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.