Love Island 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the producers have decided that ES has done her job and is ready for the chop.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If you see her on unseen bits she’s actually a lot of fun and has funny friendships with Dami, Ikenna etc, the main show just isn’t reflecting that which is on the producers and not Gemma.
I guess she hit herself with a hairbrush and laughed at her toes being sucked (vom) ES is naughty and a trouble maker and beautiful and im totally loving her.There is elecricity between her and Davide

Reactions: 9
I can’t quite understand why Gemma is blowing up about this. She had a choice not to open her mouth and validate Dami’s observation. Furthermore, she did not ask for the conversation not to be repeated to anyone.

Furthermore, on Love Island she must know that things people say get repeated to their partners later to stir trouble. If not right away, days or weeks later.
Yeah she could've just said that's she would have preferred telling him herself. Her reaction is immature imo but at least we get some drama lol

Reactions: 7
I'm only going off the end of last nights clip , haven't seen the first look if there's more on there but Gemma obviously knows Luca and Jacques don't like Ekin so she's probably doing it for that reason too

Reactions: 4
I support Ekin Su rights....and more importantly her wrongs 😏

Haha nah she knew what she was doing, maybe some producer hints too. But luca and gemma have done their share of stirring so idec 😂 if she's on the wrong side of the alleged favoured couple though, I see why her days may be numbered as another poster suggested

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Gemma comes across as mature for her age because she's well spoken compared to other contestants similar to her age who have been in previous years. Most of this years islanders seem to be able to string sentences together which makes a better change from the usual like, like, and lucindas ReaaaaaLy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It'll be interesting to see how Luca and Dami react to Gemma admitting that she's not as in to Luca as he is in to her. I bet Luca won't start rolling his eyes at Gemma in the same way that he did at Tasha for not being sure about Andrew.

This looks like another immature petty thing that could have been resolved within about 3 seconds of adult conversation but at least it's more interesting than watching an awkward date or someone suck a toe. Roll on 9pm 🥳

Reactions: 14
I want indiyah and dami to win and I don't like gemma and luca together but I do like luca and jacques friendship and how funny they can be with each other .Will be interesting if the bromine continues though as I don't think many bromances have continued outside of the villa? Tommy and curtis don't talk no more .I think the ones that are still good friends are michael ,jordan Chris who all still live together I think ?

Reactions: 2
Don’t know why people jump to the conclusion Gemma would be privileged, spoiled and a diva. As far as I’m concerned from the little I know of Michael Owen he’s come across as a perfectly decent and nice guy whose happily married to his childhood sweetheart: why would Gemma turn out to be a diva when she’s been born and raised in an obviously happy home.
Apart from when he was sexting a former contestant on big brother

Reactions: 7
the way jacques reacted to gemma's comments when paige is currently doing that exact thing to him 🥴 jay is her type and she's getting to know him...

Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie that piano 🎹 solo had me reminiscing about Millie 😂😂
I was actually think to myself, if I was on Love Island what the hell would my talent be for Talent Night. Then I remembered I can play Titanic on keyboard. Thought I was set before I had Millie flashbacks. 😂

• Haha
I want indiyah and dami to win and I don't like gemma and luca together but I do like luca and jacques friendship and how funny they can be with each other .Will be interesting if the bromine continues though as I don't think many bromances have continued outside of the villa? Tommy and curtis don't talk no more .I think the ones that are still good friends are michael ,jordan Chris who all still live together I think ?
Curtis said he reached out and Tommy ignored him. Molly-Mae probably made him after the breakup with Maura tbh.
Those boys lived together with Danny. I never watched it but they had a show on mtv about moving in together

Reactions: 3
I honestly cannot stand any of the couples :p Even Casa Amour holds no appeal because I honestly don't think any of the couples are real.

Amber saying Dami was making out with her after his talk with Indiyah was disgusting. Imagine if one of the girls did that?

Also, I think the cameraman is in love with Gemma's ass 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Decided to watch Aftersun on catch up purely to try and work out how it's possible to even get that much lipstick on your teeth. I paused it and landed on this VERY flattering shot of her where it actually looks like she's missing her two front teeth 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This season must surely have had the most recouplings in the first 3 weeks, it takes me a minute to remember who’s with who. Probably because they’re mostly all very weak as couples as well I don’t associate them as coupled up.

• Heart
I honestly cannot stand any of the couples :p Even Casa Amour holds no appeal because I honestly don't think any of the couples are real.

Amber saying Dami was making out with her after his talk with Indiyah was disgusting. Imagine if one of the girls did that?

Also, I think the cameraman is in love with Gemma's ass 😆
Gemmas? We don't really see her bum compared to the others like paige

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.